UK: The Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson years - problematic + infected + broke the law + electoral poison + sneks + not very good + OVER (funny)

FB_IMG_1657110252265.jpg

I would actually have some grudging admiration for the cunt if he decided to suicide bomb his own party :disco:

Christ though can you IMAGINE the standard of MPs if he has to find a loyal candidate in every constituency for a snap election?

We'd probably have that ginger wraith and Darren Grimes standing.

This does not surprise me at all. He is actually a sociopath. We have the makings of a dictator here.

What he doesn't have - unlike Trump - are loyal followers. His popularity has always been shallow, easy, at best.

who was it who said they wanted Boris to stay a couple of years ago so he could destroy the party from the inside?

Kudos to you all. Boris has left a stain on the party that will go down in history. He might not care about (or have the capacity to understand) the way people see him and the Tories now but it’s there and destined to be attached to him forever. I love to see it.

How on earth did he last eight years in London?

By randomly sending pictures of himself to the press looking like a pleasant, bumbling buffoon. Rah rah and I aren’t I amusing.

148 voted against him in the VONC. Add another 20+ and counting who’ve resigned from the government payroll, and backbenchers that have turned on him in the last 24 hours, I wouldn’t be so confident.

It’s going to be so more humiliating now that he’s dragged out screaming rather than leaving “on his own terms” (ie dragged out earlier before it got to this mess)

Disgraced former trade secretary and friend of Nathalie Imbruglia, Liam Fox OUT.

Reactions: COB
I've never heard of a fair few of these - "Mims Davies" sounds like a character from The League Of Gentlemen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom