UK: The Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson years - problematic + infected + broke the law + electoral poison + sneks + not very good + OVER (funny)

I would be 100% here for the absolute shambles that would be PM Truss :disco:

No doubt frantically wondering which set of leader-like pictures to release.
Oh God, I forgot those. Nothing says ‘statecraft’ like Bonnie Tyler trying to shit in a urinal.

D6YRqPiWAAQ-kZj.jpg

I wonder if this will bring about a return of Penny Mordaunt to they fray, given she was supposedly ‘impressive’ in her former role (until Boris fired her for supporting Jeremy Hunt in the previous leadership race).
Worth remembering that she is still a minister (albeit not a Secretary of State) and hasn’t resigned even in these circumstances. I don’t find her any where near as benign as others do.

The biggest immediate concern is WHEN WILL HE FUCK OFF. Plenty want him gone straight away. How humiliating. I imagine the old 1922 committee will happily dump him next week and replace him with Raab if he doesn't go tonight. He deserve the grace of a summer to get ready for it.

BBC reporting that Boris has scraped together a Cabinet. So he's digging his heels in for a summer of bitter infighting and more sleaze. :disco:

I'm going into a 4 hour meeting at 12:15. Who knows what smouldering ruins will be left when I get out :D

Adam Boulton calling it a “DANGEROUS time for the BRITISH CONSTITUTION” :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom