UK: The Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson years - problematic + infected + broke the law + electoral poison + sneks + not very good + OVER (funny)

:D

I mean he's a cunt and 58 grand on furniture is laughing in our faces (but then what part of this government of HIGHWAYMEN isn't actively doing this EVERY DAY), but I think I'd rather LIVE ON THE STREETS than in a flat decorated by Theresa May.

It did look HORRID.

_92934394_tv036859478.jpg

This is some of the other work of the interior designer Carrie got in, but I don't think we've actually seen the flat.

The swivel-eyed shitcunts are out in force on Twitter, posting evidence of labour MPs expenses as if it’s some massive gotcha moment, before being shown that those expenses are, in fact, almost entirely spent on staff.

He's rattled!

He delivered a shit Brexit deal that’s turned entire industries against him.

The NHS rolled out the vaccine, while Johnson fannied about, undermined his messaging and straight up killed people.

He has two accomplishments to his name and even then he can’t take any credit for them :D

I can’t believe he just brought up the Super League as a reason he’s glad he delivered Brexit. What the ACTUAL fuck. He’s a walking soundbite. Even when defending himself against factual and proven misdemeanours he can’t help but play the populist card.

“I might have committed a few crimes but at least I single handedly saved football”

:goodgrief:

I can’t believe he just brought up the Super League as a reason he’s glad he delivered Brexit. What the ACTUAL fuck. He’s a walking soundbite. Even when defending himself against factual and proven misdemeanours he can’t help but play the populist card.

“I might have committed a few crimes but at least I single handedly saved football”

:goodgrief:
It speaks for what a fucking calamity Brexit has been that the only good thing he can think to say has absolutely fuck all to do with Brexit.

Martine Croxall just lost her shit at Jonathan Bartley (Green Party) on the news about this. It was quite something. I don't think anyone won.

Martine Croxall just lost her shit at Jonathan Bartley (Green Party) on the news about this. It was quite something. I don't think anyone won.

She responded to Alistair Campbell bringing corruption the other day with a pretty indignant 'does anybody care?' the other day.

She seems a bit unprofessional.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom