the umbrella academy

I don't think many of the cast will be getting Emmys, but I decided I don't care. Ellen Page is the most competent there, but let's face it, Mary J Blige blowing things up whilst doing AGOG face and Robert Sheehan playing Robert Sheehan is just much more FUN.

And as far as doing...1. Diego, 2. Klaus, 3. Ben, 4. Allison, 5. Nope.

Good for him! A tremendous actor. I think I literally every one of his performances.

A new series of Tales in the City would be LOVELY right now, and I'm even more excited if they explore the trans angle with his character as well.

Good for him! A tremendous actor. I think I literally every one of his performances.

A new series of Tales in the City would be LOVELY right now, and I'm even more excited if they explore the trans angle with his character as well.
You really do need to use the 'new posts' button.

Season 3 has landed on Netflix this morning so here's a bump!

I loved Season 1 and 2, didnā€™t even know a new season was coming! Hope it starts with a recap of what happened as my memory is shocking :D

Season 2 was MARVELLOUS, it was also funnier than the first one; the only missteps imho were Diego's long hair and Vanya's boring love interest storyline.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom