The USA: The Biden Years

Omg at Biden adopting the Still Young pose.

Charlotte_Perrelli_-_Still_Young.png

Facebook’s oversight board has upheld Donald Trump’s ban. I’m pleasantly surprised by this

He should just use Parler like the rest of his supporters

Are blogs STILL A THING?

its quite big in the media/marketing space but I’m not convinced by it. As an extension of your current space (ie website) sure. Or as somewhere to archive your stories. Otherwise nobody cares. I think it’s just to be able to say you have another platform.

as a copywriter, nothing strikes fear into my heart like the word BLOG.

truly just a space for mid level corporate entities to spunk dreary technical jargon into the abyss. when unemployed I didn't even apply for any job ad which mentioned the B WORD!

The senate is voting on a commission on January 6th. Collins and Romney have voted yes so far. Anyone voting no is anti-Democracy imo

The senate is voting on a commission on January 6th. Collins and Romney have voted yes so far. Anyone voting no is anti-Democracy imo
Well it failed. Not a surprise but still depressing

He's coming to the UK next weekend. Work your magic Liz. Joe won't be claiming his Irishness quite so quickly after a weekend with her maj.

Looking forward to the mass protests upon his arrival, which will involve 3 skinheads stood outside a pub in Bromley with a God Hates Fags placard, and Nigel Farage phoning into Good Morning Britain to have a moan.

Katy Hopkins (still) unavailable for comment

Joe Manchin refusing to support the voter rights bill, the sole purpose of which is to prevent Republicans from disenfranchising black voters. :manson:

He's so nakedly corrupt it's absurd. Tragic that he and Kyrsten Sinema currently wield so much power.

• Angry
Reactions: RJN
Biden just pointed our in front of Johnson, that they both married above their station. SHADE!

Joe Manchin refusing to support the voter rights bill, the sole purpose of which is to prevent Republicans from disenfranchising black voters. :manson:

He's so nakedly corrupt it's absurd. Tragic that he and Kyrsten Sinema currently wield so much power.
I don’t think he’s corrupt. I think he’s egotistical and thinks that only he can restore bipartisanship.
He can’t though, since the Republican Party is beyond repair.

I think it just highlights how performative it all is. Sure it’s better than holding a racist rally on that day like the last admin did, but there’s still a lot of work to be done

I don't get the point. Is he saying that they should hold off from having the holiday until all black people have been released from prison?

but performance still does something, even if it doesn’t solve the problems.

clearly a lot of work still needs to be done

Yes that makes it clearer than the example I used. And this:

1C81EA90-F9C4-47FA-89D0-92DC62C30066.jpeg

Last edited:
When they’re posting about abolishing police I kinda lose interest in the overall point

The Aunt Jemima thing was the same story. I was just saying the other day how cosmetic 'justice' has become. It's all just for political show, without any real social change and has ironically INCREASED the divide in America. It's making people MORE stubborn and their behavior MORE antagonistic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom