The USA: Trump-Biden Transition - attempted coup + Trump IMPEACHED (AGAIN!)

I'm ready for 2.5 months of hot trash drama.

I hope she announces the divorce straight after inauguration.

Reactions: dUb
I've something about a delay in the official transition being confirmed, delaying Biden et al from accessing the relevant materials.

Also rumblings of Trump going on a battleground RECOUNT RALLY tour - SURELY NOT however, don't these things cost a fortune to put on - and the chances of people actually turning UP must get lower and lower as the weeks and days go on.

I can see Trump's recount demands slowly falling off the front pages over the next few days or so, and despite what the patriots of Twitter and Parler are saying - will people even CARE THAT MUCH!

One theory I heard about the lingering refusal to concede is that they're waiting for enough donations to pay for the "legal challenges", when actually they're waiting to earn enough to pay off the enormous debts they've racked up, particularly regarding various Trump legal problems. It's all, as ever, about money.

I hope she leaves him, because the more humiliation that's piled on Trump the better, quite frankly.

But I hope they both have utterly fucking miserable lives from here on in, whether together or separately.

I hope she leaves him, because the more humiliation that's piled on Trump the better, quite frankly.

But I hope they both have utterly fucking miserable lives from here on in, whether together or separately.

I hear that! :emoji_clap::emoji_clap::emoji_clap::emoji_clap:

2755.jpg

“I’m working my ass off on the Christmas stuff, that you know, who gives a fuck about the Christmas stuff and decorations? But I need to do it, right?”

I never said she was a QoL, but as a PLAINLY EVIL character, she’s quite FASCINATING.

Och, I know love, but I think there's a very real risk of her being rehabilitated as a victim when she has been 100% complicit throughout. Not on my watch, y'knaa?

For all this Melania hate (and I get it) I’m fuming far more about Mike Pence - I have never met anyone more spineless in politics in my life and I’ve lived through Michael Gove and Ian Duncan Smith

the way he would stand behind Trump at every barmy press conference with that fixed smile, claiming to be religious when it suits him, all because he knows he needs to keep his mouth shut so he can run for office when the fool is kicked out. What a cockroach.

After the HIGH and HOPE of the weekend's festivities, I can't help but think the next four years are going to be a BAND AID presidency that achieves absolutely nothing meaningful to the electorate, and sets Kamala up for a TOTAL FLOP in 2024 against somebody WORSE THAN TRUMP who can present themselves as much more palatable. :eyes:

I am fully intending to enjoy the calm whilst I can however :D

Oh the next few years are going to be rough, but I don't live there. Plus Trump will be seriously turned down.

I entirely expect her to TELL ALL, unless she's legally prohibited from doing so.

Reactions: Zu
I wonder HOW LONG it will be till news networks start TUNING OUT Trump altogether. It's clear from the weekend almost all of them DESPISE HIM and his regime. Over the next few weeks, I can see them limiting Trump exposure and turning Biden UP until Jan 20th too.
What did he expect? He spent four years being vile about them. Now he's essentially got no political future, they have every right to switch him off. Sadly I anticipate he'll be more high profile than any previous President.

Can't wait for his library :eyes:

Speaking of the evil Melania; Slovenia’s Prime minister was one of the few leaders to congratulate Trump on his ”victory”.

I'm secretly hoping it'll get dragged out, just so we can get a rare glimpse into a Pelosi presidency

I love Pelosi a lot. She's such a crafty old bitch. But yes, she needs to retire asap. She's made way too many enemies in the past year, although a lot of it was beyond her control.

But ultimately the House lost a lot of seats under her watch.

We should do a "Post a fabulous pic of Nancy Pelosi" thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom