The USA: Trump-Biden Transition - attempted coup + Trump IMPEACHED (AGAIN!)

The cops just fucking let them through.

That's sure what it looks like.

Right at the end of the video, in a really brief glimpse, it looks like they were let through another gate simultaneously. I mean i can't be certain, but that looks like it's co-ordinated from above rather than rogue officers.

At best, it could be that they decided it was too wide a line to hold. At worst, they've deliberately encouraged the invasion. I don't think we'll know either way, and i don't want to jump to a conclusion.

Anderson Cooper just called the US Capital the "longest standing democracy on Earth"

I mean that has to be bullshit. What is this, the world series?

Ugh, the Kansas senator seems like he's sticking with his objection, which doesn't bode well for skipping the other four.

At least he was brief.

So I’m just waking up, that took a while to catch up.

Am I right in thinking that protestors stormed the Capitol to stop the electoral college vote, and just ended up making it go with fewer objections that it would have done?

Ugh, the Kansas senator seems like he's sticking with his objection, which doesn't bode well for skipping the other four.

At least he was brief.

Is that the one who gave the rioters a clenched fist salute minutes before they stormed the Capitol?

So I’m just waking up, that took a while to catch up.

Am I right in thinking that protestors stormed the Capitol to stop the electoral college vote, and just ended up making it go with fewer objections that it would have done?

Yes! They got exactly the opposite of what they wanted

Is that the one who gave the rioters a clenched fist salute minutes before they stormed the Capitol?

That was probably Josh Hawley, Missouri Senator. Ben Sasse is more of a non-Trump, but still very conservative, Republican

ASHLIE-BABBIT-FEATURED-BLURRED.png

The woman who was shot and killed inside the US Capitol during the protests was from the San Diego area.

KUSI News has spoken with her husband.

The woman is Ashli Babbit, a 14-year veteran, who served four tours with the US Air Force, and was a high level security official throughout her time in service.

Her husband says she was a strong supporter of President Trump, and was a great patriot to all who knew her.

The Metropolitan Police Department says an investigation into her death continues.

I don’t know how much of this is actually true (it’s from Reddit) but apparently she was the first to breach the door/window of the House Chamber while they were evacuating which is probably why she was shot.

Absolutely insane.

This is divine punishment for all the Republican congressmen who supported and defended Trump. He morphed into a beast they couldn't control and now he's come knocking on their front door. And Giuliani, his disgraced sidekick, will go down with him, completing the fairytale.

There's also a video of the woman being shot in the replies to that Telegraph tweet (different to the one big ron last night) but I won't post it here. :gross:

Whatever sort of person they are, for his presidency to end in actual bloodshed is - if anything - extremely sad.

Do we know much about the three other deaths yet? The police have said they died following "medical emergencies", and I've seen unsubstantiated stuff about one of them accidentally tazing themselves? I'm not sure what to think about THAT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom