The USA: Trump-Biden Transition - attempted coup + Trump IMPEACHED (AGAIN!)

Yeah I've seen a bit of sympathy heading her way, but she was on the front line of an armed group using flash bangs to storm a political building in a direct act of violence. You play with fire and all that.

There are so few fucks given. I can’t really see how anyone is expected to sympathise, in fairness. She was advocating the execution of anyone who thinks differently, so better her than them.
Yep! What did she expect? You storm a ‘secure’ political building whilst congress are sitting, clearly looking for trouble whilst trying to prevent the confirmation of a fair and democratic vote. In other words, she fucking deserved it.

Last edited:
MpGHHuz.jpg

Lol

Not to defend Priti but she quite unequivocally condemned him on BBC Breakfast.

“His comments directly led to the violence and so far he has failed to condemn that violence – and that is completely wrong,”

I don’t know how real this is, but all those videos and pics of them not being too violent or not really knowing what to do once they were in just sort of proves that they were let in by the guards/police without much resistence.

Glad it all has backfired, but I don’t see how this will end anytime soon. They’re basically brainwashed terrorists and could cause trouble anywhere in the county.

Thank God this "era" is almost over. She came in a mess, and she was a mess for the duration, and she will depart a mess. The idea that she would not be was always in vain. It brings the mind the adage "You can lead a messy bottom to water, but you can't make her douche". A fitting epitaph to Trump's presidency.

Not to defend Priti but she quite unequivocally condemned him on BBC Breakfast.

“His comments directly led to the violence and so far he has failed to condemn that violence – and that is completely wrong,”

The day I take lessons in right and wrong from Priti Patel is the day I feed my arse to a lion.

War on terrorism has entered a new phase.

And God help us all if this means that the US will continue to withdraw from the global scene and focus more on internal conflicts.*

*(Unless it brings on the real emancipation of stronger, independent superwoman EU lead by its new empress Macron)

I presume the other three fatalities were also Trump supporters. Three "medical emergencies" seems so very unlikely!

OT but Mike Pence’s hair is fascinating me. He looks like someone just coloured in his scalp with a fabric pen.

He probably did do that himself. He wouldn't want to risk having having a professional do it, as they might be gay, and MOTHER does not allow that

Are there recent examples of Parliaments around the world being stormed?

I know it happened in Spain in 1981

But was organised military, rather than a mob.

Are there recent examples of Parliaments around the world being stormed?

I know it happened in Spain in 1981

But was organised military, rather than a mob.

What on earth is that banner animation? It makes me uncomfortable.

I think one piece of lasting damage from all this is the state of the House of Representatives.

The vast majority of the Senators who supported Trump are just cynical opportunists who will revert to business as usual as soon as they feel they can get away with it - Graham, Cruz, Rubio etc.

But there are dozens if not hundreds of people in Congress now who are die-hard Trumpian right wingers, several of whom are also deep into QAnon. That's going to be a nasty hangover to all of this.

Reactions: RJN

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom