The USA: Trump-Biden Transition - attempted coup + Trump IMPEACHED (AGAIN!)

Kelly's number one moment was when she claimed to have never heard of the Access Hollywood tape

Her number two moment was when she turned on Trump one day after being defeated

Leaving office hated by both sides!

It read to me as "ok I went to far, I realise I have lost, but I have an army of armed lunatics and I might run again".

I'm confused. Was the election rigged or not?
He's explored every legal avenue and incited a riot, which in Trump world apparently answered his "genuine questions" about voter fraud.

IMMEDIATELY deployed the National Guard. Like fuck he did. :eyes:

And the irony of him talking about others defiling the seat of democracy.

Who convinced him to read that? It doesn't sound like him at all. Either way, too little, too late. I still hope he dies/rots in jail

Someone has blatantly told him that if he doesn't do that he WILL be hounded out of office early either by 25th Amendment or Impeachment and that's his only chance not to be.

Reactions: RJN
You have to wonder at what point some of his supporters might start to get an inkling that maybe, just maybe, they've been had...

ErJ3GS7WMAE2PLi

With the angels now x :(

The only good thing to come out of that is that maybe they will commit to hunting down and arresting these fuckers. Haven't been convinced there would be any follow up. If Trump can put out a statement back in the summer saying you can get 10 years in jail for violent protests and storming public buildings, it should absolutely apply to his demented followers.

All of this made me wonder what Katie Hopkins was banging on about these days as I have no idea- which, in itself, is an entire triumph!

(answer: it’s all fake news, patriots were peaceful, as for the storming of the Capitol, “something doesn’t add up”. :D)

The joy I am taking from the start of this year is that both Trump and Brexit have finally revealed themselves to be a truly busted flush to anyone who has been sitting on the fence for the last four years. Thank u, next bish.

Trump conceding on video:

This is baffling. Clearly he didn't write it, but he's actually presenting it quite well! Quite natural! :shock:

It actually makes me quite angry to think if he had just let the speech writers do their job in the last four years, we could have had a President who seemed, at worst, cogent at best presidential. Instead of the "MANY PEOPLE AND THINGS" and "MAN, WOMAN, CAMERA PERSON" we got instead. Who knows? If he'd seemed more intelligent he probably wouldn't have stoked up so much hatred among the populous.

This is baffling. Clearly he didn't write it, but he's actually presenting it quite well! Quite natural! :shock:

It actually makes me quite angry to think if he had just let the speech writers do their job in the last four years, we could have had a President who seemed, at worst, cogent at best presidential. Instead of the "MANY PEOPLE AND THINGS" and "MAN, WOMAN, CAMERA PERSON" we got instead. Who knows? If he'd seemed more intelligent he probably wouldn't have stoked up so much hatred among the populous.

I am afraid you are showing early signs of tiny little fish. the correct sequence is "person, woman, man, camera, tv"

Rumours going around that this guy had tasers down his pants which went off during the storming, so the heart attack was down to him repeatedly tasering himself in the balls. Oh I do hope it’s true...

That would be hilarious. It sounds a wee bit too good to be true but it's still a warming thought on a cold morning.

I love that there's apparently a 'large scale manhunt' underway to find the mob that stormed the Capital Building - when they could have very, very easily just have done their jobs and ARRESTED THEM AT THE TIME!

In other news, Betsy Devos finally GONE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom