The Vaccination Lounge

Vaccinated? I barely know Ed!

• I've been vaccinated with a different version

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
tenor.gif

Same and I feel really rundown. I've never had a reaction like this to the flu vaccine.

However, the WiFi on my iphone appears to have PERKED RIGHT UP! :disco:

I've genuinely started to feel semi wretched on the way home from work. Like in a non specific way before you get ill with something properly. Not exactly ACHEY, more kind of heavy, slow and lethargic.

I've used it as an excuse to put the heating on half an hour earlier than usual anyway, so NOT ALL BAD.

I've genuinely started to feel semi wretched on the way home from work. Like in a non specific way before you get ill with something properly. Not exactly ACHEY, more kind of heavy, slow and lethargic.
Yeah I was fine until about lunchtime, just had some arm soreness. Feel proper rough and viral-y now. Should be fine tomorrow though.

Anyway good excuse for me not to make the tea tonight. He can sort it out. I've already messaged him and I've adopted the position on the sofa with the throw and slippers :disco:

Do Les Vaccinées get admission to a special area of Dark Moopy?

Genuinely thought that this thread would only be allowed to be posted in by people that could prove they had the vaccine! That would actually be quite fun. :D

I was thinking about this.

Now that the government have turned our schools into ACTUAL testing centres, surely we are basically doing work for the medical field - and therefore should be eligible for the vaccine for that reason, (if not for being teachers anyway).

Our school testing centre up and running - got my weekly test today. :)

Yeah I was fine until about lunchtime, just had some arm soreness. Feel proper rough and viral-y now. Should be fine tomorrow though.

Anyway good excuse for me not to make the tea tonight. He can sort it out. I've already messaged him and I've adopted the position on the sofa with the throw and slippers :disco:
How are you doing today, Suedey?

I started feeling really rough last night - mainly fatigue, chills, muscle pain. But luckily I don't work Fridays and managed to sleep for nearly 10 hours last night and feel significantly better today.

How are you doing today, Suedey?

I started feeling really rough last night - mainly fatigue, chills, muscle pain. But luckily I don't work Fridays and managed to sleep for nearly 10 hours last night and feel significantly better today.
Much better today, thanks. Had to take a couple of paracetamol last night but feeling much more like myself now.

I've got the day off today which also helps :disco:

Same :disco:

Maybe in due course we can add a POLL to this thread to include the three options of Pfizer/Oxford-AstraZeneca/WTF is Moderna just to compare 5G signal strength etc. in the future.

Maybe in due course we can add a POLL to this thread to include the three options of Pfizer/Oxford-AstraZeneca/WTF is Moderna just to compare 5G signal strength etc. in the future.

I work with 5G (which is how I got the illness obviously) and I'll make sure to boost the signal of EVERY VACCINATED MOOPER!

I'm booked in for a week on Wednesday for the Pfizer. I obviously feel like I am jumping the queue as I am non-frontline NHS, but my employer is offering the jab to all staff, agency, volunteers, contractors on site etc. The numbers here are very high so it can't come soon enough.

I'm supposed to hear within two weeks now, but that's relying on my local NHS authority getting themselves organised

Is your work organised, though? I got mine from the surgery I work at, but now everyone else at my organisation has got it because before Christmas my manager was emailing lead GPs and various contacts asking them not to forget us. And on Wednesday last week we were contacted and offered sixty slots over the weekend.

Poll added, because why not.

Is your work organised, though? I got mine from the surgery I work at, but now everyone else at my organisation has got it because before Christmas my manager was emailing lead GPs and various contacts asking them not to forget us. And on Wednesday last week we were contacted and offered sixty slots over the weekend.

This is the trouble, I don't particularly feel there's anyone fighting our corner. After you had your jab I asked the boss and she was just saying how she managed to get her own one booked for today! That said I've now seen an email from our CCG that says two weeks for my dept. I assume they'll go via the bosses though as they don't have our individual contact details

There have been a further 1.3 million vaccinations in the UK over the past week. The weekly rate is likely to increase in the coming weeks.

You can input 1.3 million vaccinations per week into the vaccination queue for an estimate of when yours will be: Vaccine Queue Calculator for the UK (omnicalculator.com)

At a pace of 1.3 million per week, I'm up to first vaccination between June and August this year

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom