The Vaccination Lounge

Vaccinated? I barely know Ed!

• I've been vaccinated with a different version

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Let me know when she has more spare jabs. Will suck u both off x
Andrew Robertson Ok GIF by Liverpool FC

Had dose number two yesterday.

Weird nightmares, woke up at 3am and couldn't get back to sleep, arm pain again and a really nasty upset stomach this time!

• Wow
Reactions: COB
Had dose number two yesterday.

Weird nightmares, woke up at 3am and couldn't get back to sleep, arm pain again and a really nasty upset stomach this time!

I’ve been absolutely DOG ROUGH all day after mine! I even had to have an afternoon nap which I never do.

I want to Like the first line and :( the rest, hope you feel better soon!
I'll live (perhaps). I can't complain - I'm off work til after Easter now as I had loads of annual leave left after not being able to take any through the year.

It’s an odd move when surely you‘re more likely to have a bad reaction to taking something like paracetamol to ease your symptoms AFTER the jab?

Germany and Canada have today banned AstraZeneca for under 60s and 55s respectively.

Does it feel like things are going BACKWARDS?

YES. :(

But parents are getting their first Pfizer shot next week, so that's great.

Well, what had to happened finally happened. I dreamed I FOUND :eyes: a Pfizer dose but couldn't find anywhere to keep it at -80 °C so it was probably rotten by the time I got it to the nurse to jab me with it :(

Well, what had to happened finally happened. I dreamed I FOUND :eyes: a Pfizer dose but couldn't find anywhere to keep it at -80 °C so it was probably rotten by the time I got it to the nurse to jab me with it :(
Wait you DID get it?! :shock:

Me and @Soldi are SECOND DOSE TWINS.
:disco:

This one hurt a lot more than the first, but I’m putting that down to the fact that the nurse injecting me gave me a blow job about FIFTEEN YEARS AGO and I’d never responded to his texts and according to the upturned lip I could see sneering beneath that mask, CLEARLY he was after revenge.

Other than that, though, the only real side effect is that I’m fucking exhausted. NO CHANGE THERE.

I’ve never shagged a GAY NURSE, should I? Now I’m by the hospital Grindr is RIDDLED with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom