The Vaccination Lounge

Vaccinated? I barely know Ed!

• I've been vaccinated with a different version

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I actually feel FINE today! My arm doesn’t feel anywhere near as sore as last time and I’ve had no other side effects! :o
I’ve heard that this could be a sign that you’ve already had covid

I definitely won’t have had it before last June, as that’s when I had the antiviral test which came back negative. I supposed I COULD of caught it back when a friend (who I’d been sat in a bar with) did in September. That was when the whole house had to self isolate though and none of us caught any symptoms, and we all had negative tests!

Reactions: RJN
Hopefully I should hear shortly then. They must be moving on to 40 + in the next week or 2?

-

Last edited:
Vaccinations seemingly dropped like a stone over the easter weekend, which I guess is to be expected.

Apparently 60% of the adult population has had one dose now (although my council are on 53%, cunts)

I really hope there won't be supply issues when it comes to the second AZ jab. I do worry about that!

They seem to be covered for 2nd jabs, but I read an outlook today which suggests they've only got about 500,000 leftover for new jabs a week, although the government are still claiming the end of July target will be met.

Nicola announced today that the first batch of Moderna vaccines have arrived so that'll help make up the shortfall

2nd jab this afternoon.

Corona?

mariah-carey-i-dont-know-her-02.gif

My friend who's also on the J&J trial got unblinded today (as she is over 45 and can now book an NHS jab). She got placebo as suspected and they offered her one dose of the real thing, but she's decided to go with the NHS one. IMPATIENT to know what I got now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom