The War in Ukraine

Could you expand on what you mean by this @Carla12?
yes, of course, imagine even if the rockets do not reach you or the army shoots them down, you are threatened every day and a rocket may hit your house, also men have not been released from abroad for two years, and the mobilization is only intensifying, for such families a loss of a father or son is a painful wound for the rest of his life, living in conditions of uncertainty, talk of a nuclear attack drives ordinary citizens crazy, and all they have to do is help the army wirh donate https://cartodonate.com because then russia will take over the whole of Ukraine, the Ukrainian people are very strong and despite all the difficulties my friends hold on and welcome Christmas with a smile on face

yes, of course, imagine even if the rockets do not reach you or the army shoots them down, you are threatened every day and a rocket may hit your house, also men have not been released from abroad for two years, and the mobilization is only intensifying, for such families a loss of a father or son is a painful wound for the rest of his life, living in conditions of uncertainty, talk of a nuclear attack drives ordinary citizens crazy, and all they have to do is help the army wirh donate https://cartodonate.com because then russia will take over the whole of Ukraine, the Ukrainian people are very strong and despite all the difficulties my friends hold on and welcome Christmas with a smile on face
Will donating to this site help keep the flower of the nation alive? :(

i would like to help Ukrainian people
Uh Huh Yes GIF

Denmark is sending ALL of it's artillery to Ukraine.

I doubt it's that much, but a bold move regardless.

Denmark is sending ALL of it's artillery to Ukraine.

I doubt it's that much, but a bold move regardless.
Well done Denmark. If the US is going to keep prevaricating in the short-term then Europe (beyond UK, France and Germany) needs to pick up some of that slack. Ukraine is on the back-foot right now.

On one hand, Russia has not made the gains it had planned for with the resources it's poured into their invasion. But on the other hand, I think we're going have to get used to Russian-occupied territory a remaining that way for at least another generation. If Ukraine ever does retake lost territory, I can't see it happening anytime soon, maybe ever.

They've opened fire in a concert hall and set fire to the building it appears.

Last edited:
Three days ago the US warned the Russian government about a possible imminent terrorist attack. Putin publicly dismissed it as a western conspiracy.

I assume Putin is far more aggrieved at Isis inconveniently taking ownership away from Ukraine, than he is at the actual attack and loss of life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom