The Wendy Williams Thread

This show really does get ALL THE STARS :eyes:

Cookiemonster_zpsddfd5f38.png

I hope she brought up the puppeteer who was in the news not too long ago, who she spoke out about on a number of occasions.

I watched that episode. I think she looked good. And she invited Holly Robinson who was dressed as nicki minaj

Last edited:
LOL has anyone seen this? That big bitch next to her is just LIFE ITSELF! Listen to her cackle at the end!!!
:D

Little Minx performed on her show

The bit at the end where they are talking about wedding dress shops, Wendy clearly doesn't understand a WORD :D 'Oh..well welcome to our show..'

Last edited:
My favourite moment.

<iframe class="vine-embed" src="https://vine.co/v/MaPxY2hxzeY/embed/simple" width="600" height="600" frameborder="0"></iframe><script async src="//platform.vine.co/static/scripts/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

In her tribute to Joan Rivers, Wendy remarked that Joan had been a guest on the show "eight times and counting". :bruised:

Jesus! I can see the comic potential but the look of terror on her face :o

The girls in my office ain't buying it

:D She is such a liar.

She is CONSTANTLY complaining about how cold it is in her studio.

If it is acting then that it some next level shit, the look of horror on her face feels so real.

Are we watching the same clip? Those facial expressions are like she's doing a cameo turn on SCREAM QUEENS :D

I thought it looked a bit dramatized! If you faint, you don't pull faces like that beforehand

But was it fainting or like a mini stroke, because she starts slurring her words and then panics and then falls.

Anyway if it's fake then good because I can laugh at the stupid memes

This woman is pure ridiculousness, so either fake or real, it's very funny to watch :D

While Fallon/Ellen/Corden would shoot Betty White out of a cannon for a chance at going viral, all Wendy has to do is drop dead live and everyone goes wild :disco:

I feel her expression is what Tennyson had in mind for The Lady of Shalott.

How can anyone NOT think it’s real? Looks like a mild stroke to me. Not that it’s stopped me watching it on repeat :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom