The Wendy Williams Thread

That's gross. Because what an unbelievable source of TV gold. They shouldn't be adding to any drama for her at this point. I hope that "colby" youtuber has them all stored to start re-uploading. I'm kind of kicking myself as the thought of downloading them all did cross my mind.

These clips were posted on another site and they will be hidden under a spoiler tag because they might be triggering and I'm sure some posters won't have the heart to watch them but, Wendy Williams is NOT in good shape and doesn't seem to be doing fine :confused: slurring words without meaning and sometimes repeating herself. Maybe I'm exaggerating.

The way she kept repeating podcast :( it’s very sad.

Those are the ones I had seen. I actually would seek out the brother's interview, solely because he speaks from the heart and that there is someone in her contacts who wants what is best for her (at points he speaks so carefully to be as respectful to her as he can) is at least hopeful.

They could re-run the show from the beginning at the same time as Cherry and it would beat it hands down.

That's almost up there with

It's giving Lauren Harries meets the mother from Requiem For A Dream.

from now on I will be using #fabulous in my IG posts in honour of Wendy Williams

EDIT: wait a minute, #begginings? :D

Let's keep this thread alive with (random) WENDY content from multiple platforms :disco:

Well I'm now putting the thread on ignore, this is not going to be good. That manager is scum and I hope a successful intervention can still happen.

Just googled lymphedema and it says the life expectancy of a patient with this condition is limited to a few months to 2 years

Sorry, I misunderstood what I've read. Not true.

Last edited:
There's a video of her asleep in a bed displayed in a department store window too. No one around her seem to care?
Edit:

Twitter: OMG Wendy Williams Is so messy and chaotic and funny she gives us so much let’s keep sharing her content even though she’s clearly ill!

Twitter after Wendy dies: OMG the media were so savage she deserved better they killed her RIP xx

Why are they making a documentary about somebody who is mentally ill? While trying to make it look sympathetic?

That’s one of the most cynical things I’ve ever seen. Reality TV really will just keep going until someone dies. Again.

I think the money is essentially frozen by her bank. I actually think this trailer is a lot more encouraging than anything else from her recently and the son comes across well. I really am rooting for her to come through this or find care and security.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom