Theatre 2022

I really enjoyed Newsies, I thought the story was very topical given the current state of the UK! Didn't need the tacked on romantic plot but otherwise it was very good, and loved all the running about - I was a couple of rows from the back, right next to the aisle with the zipwire that was used a couple of times.

I hope they put more on at Wembley Park, it's pretty local to me and a really lovely theatre. I went there a couple of years ago during a break between lockdowns, when they had a surprisingly decent production of Sleepless in Seattle with Jay from The Wanted and Kimberly Walsh :D

I really enjoyed Newsies, I thought the story was very topical given the current state of the UK! Didn't need the tacked on romantic plot but otherwise it was very good, and loved all the running about - I was a couple of rows from the back, right next to the aisle with the zipwire that was used a couple of times.

I hope they put more on at Wembley Park, it's pretty local to me and a really lovely theatre. I went there a couple of years ago during a break between lockdowns, when they had a surprisingly decent production of Sleepless in Seattle with Jay from The Wanted and Kimberly Walsh :D
I never bothered with any of the previous productions just because it takes a whole hour to get home from there - and the night I went the Jubilee Line wasn’t running at all in the evening so had to take a convoluted route back. But now I know where the theatre is and how easy it is to find, I’ll definitely not overlook it in the future.

The last time I actually went to Wembley before this was 2016 for a Springsteen concert. Oh my how they have done it up since then! :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom