Theresa May Resigns as PM

Oh I thought it might only be normal ones that count. Never mind.. so that’s another 3 years :/

If Jeremy Cunt become PM, that will be the final straw for what remains of my sanity.

I think my sanity went when I realised that Jeremy Hunt was amongst the least bad plausible options.

If Jeremy Cunt become PM, that will be the final straw for what remains of my sanity.

Surely the world will revolt if that disgusting pig gets anywhere near it. He's pretty much universally hated by the public, isn't he? He isn't a Boris type "figure of fun"...

I will seriously consider emigrating to Canada or Australia if that happens.

Junior doctors was just the TIP of the iceberg with that MONSTER, trust me..

For the record I have no sympathy for her. She has been responsible for people's death and lacked empathy when people died at Grenfell. Fuck her.

Do you really think there is a way this is going to end without sacrificing it?

Unlikely. :D

Surely the world will revolt if that disgusting pig gets anywhere near it. He's pretty much universally hated by the public, isn't he? He isn't a Boris type "figure of fun"...

Well, one has to hope. But he'll have a lot of backing from the anti-NHS lobby.

Just that there exists such a thing as an anti-NHS lobby makes me sick.

There isn't really. Not to any significant extent anyway. More of Hunt's support is 'remember how we used to win stuff under Cameron? Who do I remind you of?'-based.

61391417_10161881734225626_8122813051238875136_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom