Thierry Mugler MORT

Peekaboo

User
À 73 ans.

FJ0p7RCXwAUvjCh

There's currently a RETROSPECTIVE in the Musée des Arts Decoratifs à Paris if you are THAT WAY INCLINED. Although I imagine it's going to be a NIGHTMARE getting tickets now...

Icon. He's securely ingrained into fashion history forever.

Not to mention DRAG history too. Queens reference him left and right without even knowing it.

He certainly looked different before all the surgeries...

the surgeries weren't an attempt to look more beautiful, interestingly... he wanted to look strange. so job done.

this feels shocking because he seemed much younger and has been everywhere it feels like for a few years now. has any designer done more to shape the female silhouette in fashion?

RIP!

do you have a source for this?
i thought he had some kind of accident that fucked up his nose?
I can't find it now so it's possible I imagined that. he seems to have said that he needed "reconstructive surgery" on his nose after crashing his Jeep... but he also said:

“It’s all bones. I wanted my face to represent progress because after years of being a thin, charming dancer, I wanted to be a warrior. I’ve done so much in my life. I’ve fought so much. I’m a superhero – so it’s normal to have the face of one.”

so it sounds more like a cosmetic choice than a reconstructive surgery gone wrong?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom