This Country

I'd never seen it before - it's the latest thing I've been bingeing. Inspired by Daisy May Cooper being on Taskmaster of course.

Obviously Kerry is my favourite. But Mandy, particularly her love of Hannah from S Club, I'm extremely pleased by.

It would have been a shame if Kurtan died because he would have missed the demise of teletext. He hated the graphics and the loading times.

Last edited:
Oh I didn't know they weren't making any more :(

It's so good! Kerry's mum always being an episode highlight whenever her voice makes an appearance.

wait, is there a clip where Kerry gets her mum to pronounce something? I thought that was real when I saw it x weeks ago and didn't know it was a show :D

will definitely try to source this somehow

wait, is there a clip where Kerry gets her mum to pronounce something? I thought that was real when I saw it x weeks ago and didn't know it was a show :D

will definitely try to source this somehow
TOMAHHHHTO

After 40 plus years of Lambert and Butler, that's pretty much my mother's voice. And accent. It's not so far away...

Did we actually know that Kerry’s Mum is played by Kerry in a different voice?

I only just found out and it’s BLOWN MY MIND.

I think I guessed as much, but then she confirmed it on a chat show appearance a while back.

Daisy May Cooper's book is out this week. I think it's one I'll get the audio book for.

I need to watch this for the third time.

Mind you, I'm getting an itch to watch Schitts Creek again too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom