dUb

EXCITING WEIRD
I'm excited about this - Ragnarok is my favourite MCU film so far

Also quite big arms

E21ePmlXwAQ8s-v

funky

User
He looks way too big

it can’t be healthy beefing up so much for these movies and then slimming down for other work. It’s such a transformation to be doing on the regular

Phoenix

Slander? SLANDER!
I dislike Taika Waititi even though he’s hot. I find his humor so try hard.

monsta

CAUGHT YOUR FEVER
Taika was over for me as soon as he was associated with R*ta.

However I’m here for Natalie as Jane Thorster :disco:

Phoenix

Slander? SLANDER!
Look at the difference between his arms and legs. It’s kinda sad what he put his body through

• Wow
Reactions: dUb

Phoenix

Slander? SLANDER!
It’s not exactly an exciting teaser (apart from the last shot)

Diddy

愛してるって 言わなきゃ殺す
Well I'm always here for more Thor - although I really didn't get on with Ragnarok's pivot to him being some idiot bro who lost all his character development (and intelligence). He is the Joey of the Avengers, and I just hope this isn't the "Joey" show of the Thor movies

Pipo

Angles in (Block)chains
Chris Hemsworth looks a bit odd? Did he get ((bad) work done? His eyes look so small.

VoR

Take it or leave it
Now that it's been pointed out, I can't help but keep looking at his teeny tiny little legs.

Last edited:

Kratz

ICONS ONLY
Now that it's been pointed out, I can't help but keep looking at his teeny tiny little legs.
He looks really strange. Hugely out of proportion - some may speculate that it is not all natural.

When did male superheroes have to start looking like actual cartoon drawings?

COB

The Frog Song Crooner
It looks nice enough, but it really does feel like a teaser in that it's just showing a bit of a VIBE of the film, or at least part of it - there doesn't seem to be much in there about the villain or really any sort of threat/stakes, which I suppose is a bit of a refreshing way to market it? I like the idea of Thor visiting the Greek gods and possibly others, I hope there's more of that and less of the GOTG stuff - maybe it's just me but I haven't really missed those characters, they can stay away until their next film as far as I'm concerned.

Christian

GOOD BYE!
My interest levels are flatlining for this. I'm here for Nat but not so much the rest of it.

The Curse Of Ora strikes AGAIN

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom