Threads disappearing for me

jivafox

soberish
Hello,

Recently I find that when I post in a thread, the whole thing vanishes from the main forum/sub forum, and I have to look through my recent posts to find it and read it.

Is there a way I can fix this?

Alex

When it all falls down, gotta build it better
Well this thread hasnโ€™t vanished for me

Mugatu

๐Ÿš€ ๐Ÿš€ ๐Ÿš€
Hello,

Recently I find that when I post in a thread, the whole thing vanishes from the main forum/sub forum, and I have to look through my recent posts to find it and read it.

Is there a way I can fix this?

That's weird. Indie's got a lot more technical knowledge than me but I can't even think of a basic reason why.

Does the thread still show up in the general Recent Posts list (this one at the top) after you post?

Mugatu

๐Ÿš€ ๐Ÿš€ ๐Ÿš€
Also "mystery tagger" - if you want people to believe your apology is sincere this time then maybe stop leaving passive-aggressive tags about me criticising racism?

jivafox

soberish
That's weird. Indie's got a lot more technical knowledge than me but I can't even think of a basic reason why.

Does the thread still show up in the general Recent Posts list (this one at the top) after you post?

No, it vanishes from there too. The only way I can back into the thread is via my content page on my profile, or via a like alert.

Mugatu

๐Ÿš€ ๐Ÿš€ ๐Ÿš€
No, it vanishes from there too. The only way I can back into the thread is via my content page on my profile, or via a like alert.

Your profile settings are all normal, I'm not sure why that's happening. Everything really is grinding to dust with only me here. How long has it been going on?

Indie

How appropriate. You fight like a cow.

Screenshots would help.

Not that I can do anything until I'm back at the weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom