Thursday does the Birdie song for no discernible reason

ZenGiraffe

Who is SHE though?
Pronouns
He/Him
MORNING

I am ILL, and so will be telling everyone who will listen just how ill I am at every opportunity.

SYMPATHIES PLEASE

I am also ill, and having weird dreams about literally everything.

Last night i dreamt i couldn't think of a costume for a fancy dress party so i went naked and just shouted "LIGERS" a lot.

Found my DREAM FLAT/BIN and waiting to hear back about the offer I made this morning.

:hostage:

IMG_5361.gif

Still ill? Yep

This bitch is really dragging it's heals. A week now and little sign of improvement.

I have a dreaded callback from my GP awaiting because inevitably I have a chest infection.

I swear every other fucker is sick at the moment.

I am not ill, which is exactly what all you ill people want to hear.

Finished a big stressful but exciting THING last night and slept like an absolute beast, right through two alarms. If it wasn't for Ron Jr banging about getting ready I'd have been in bed until gone 9.

So having decided not to go because it was too expensive, I've just spent 1500 Euros on securing every athletics session for the upcoming Paris Olympics in the new ticket release.

With nowhere to stay in RIDICULOUSLY overpriced Paris and no transport yet.

WHOOPS :disco:

We’ve had HEAVY SNOW and it took me 15 minutes just to get out of my village. Let’s see how long it takes to get to work :eyes:

the snow can FUCK right off. I’m off to the gym after work and ideally I’d like to walk there (30 min).

At the gym, I’ll likely BECOME ill (to continue the theme of discussion).

It’s where I caught COVID the first time around and I’m definitely due another ride on that carousel.

At what point does one become immune from antibiotics? That's the second time they've prescribed me antibiotics this year, without even confirming I have an infection. Do they have antibiotics to burn?

Alexander Fleming NUDE and AGOG

The traffic was horrendous and I wasn’t trying minor roads so I’ve come home :disco:

I don't like Boosts. They remind me of energy drinks. Yuck.

This weather is horrific. I had to do some facilitation at a school a good drive away and felt like my car was going to blow off the motorway a few times.

Bed time now.

Is there just one flavour of Boost now? There used to be a few, didn’t there? I remember “biscuit Boost” being a thing.

I never really got them either. Alright, but just “there”.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom