Thursday welcomes new species extravaganzas

Saltwater

Ex QOTB
Morning Moopy! How are you feeling today?
Was enjoying a coffee and a cigarette before getting started with the rest of my diy home improvement schedule when I saw this.

• Love
Reactions: Zu
Morning.
Thanks to whoever for putting a sweary word in the GIF thread so I can't catch up on it at work.

I'm feeling oddly calm. It can't last.

I feel everyone's Thursday will benefit from this

:disco: Although some of these people won’t know who they EVEN ARE. I shared a hilarious Amanda Lear anecdote the other day in the in-lounge cocktail annexe and someone said IS IT A REAL HOUSEWIFE

:disco: Although some of these people won’t know who they EVEN ARE. I shared a hilarious Amanda Lear anecdote the other day in the in-lounge cocktail annexe and someone said IS IT A REAL HOUSEWIFE
Oh they ask that about everyone.

IS IT A REAL HOUSEWIFE
gettyimages-152247360.jpg

Good morning. Its Yom Kippur so I took off work but I'm not actually going to services or fasting or anything so I feel like I'm going to hell

When I was newly with Iguana I made the mistake of wishing him a "Happy Yom Kippur!" when he first mentioned it to me. :israel:
Did you forget to get it iced onto an oversized cookie?

Dearest ANGRY responders,

I said SOME NOT ALL :oi:

Oh PISS I remembered I’m seeing my friend who had a baby recently. A boy, 3 months old now.
I’m not sure I’ve EVER bought a baby present before, any ideas? Something easy to get, I’m seeing him on Saturday.

Oh PISS I remembered I’m seeing my friend who had a baby recently. A boy, 3 months old now.
I’m not sure I’ve EVER bought a baby present before, any ideas? Something easy to get, I’m seeing him on Saturday.
One of those teddy comforter things that's just like a teddy's HEAD and the body is a little blanket thing. I don't know the actual name for them but they'll sell them in baby shops :tongueout:

A toy from Don Quixote that the baby won't be able to put in its mouth.

ACHTUNG DEAF LONDONERS

It might have cost a shockingly steep ninety quid and STOLEN all-important merch income from The Steps but I don’t half recommend Hearology for wax removal, not that the NHS is offering such luxuries. Pricey furniture! Glamorous surroundings! Free sweets! Something which looked like free alcohol! Smiles! A total lack of RESENTFUL NURSES!

Fairly appalling for those who don’t have 90 quid knocking around as I see no logical reason why the NHS are refusing to do it but there’s always prostitution and selling meth to children :disco:

I do love having a go with the Otrex a couple of times a year. That lovely bubbly sound as you wonder if you've actually fucked up and will ever hear again. And such satisfying discharge.

Tell us more about the FREE BOOZE?!? Are you sure it wasn’t just HAND SANITISER?
No darling I think it was WHISKY. Very nicely presented in a pricey decanter with matching pricey glasses but I only drink whisky at funerals :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Shit the bed, I am bored this afternoon. I am stuffed full of ennui and disinterest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom