Tiger King

Phoenix

I’m the hostess of the dinner
Pronouns
He/Him
The latest netflix true crime sensation, although this one doesn’t involve rape and murder so I actually enjoyed it. It’s just a bunch of rednecks with some mighty fucked up teeth being stupid and doing crime.

I’ve watched 4 so far and will probably finish it off today.

I REALLY don’t care for Carole

I mean this is bonkers, and every single character featured in it could have their own Netflix doc made about them (shout out to the guy that Scarface was based upon).

I’d be amazed if people weren’t working on Carole and Doc-specific documentaries right now tbh.

Absolutely EVERYBODY in the whole thing is so grotesque and unlikeable :D Not a single one of them was in the right in any of their actions :D

This mad documentary did take my mind off the horrors of the world for 7 hours tho so THANKS NETFLIX

What the hell happened to the hundreds of tigers in the end?? Some shots made it look like there will literally about 50 in a cage together!

And Carole OBVIOUSLY killed her husband - the lawyer guy basically said he suspected it but had no proof so wasn’t willing to name her for fear of being sued!

WTAF? This was MENTAL.

Carole was EVERYTHING. Obviously mad old Joe is the star, but what a supporting role she played. Give that woman an Oscar NOW.

LOVED Carole Baskin and her Debbie Jellinsky persona. what a gallery of characters in general

and to think that Doc Antle's is actually the worst of the bunch and still walks free...

I really fancied Travis... it was so sad to see what happened to him as time went on. :(

he was cute but you could tell from his mother that he came from a home where a lot of the damage probably was already done...

yeah absolutely. God everyone was just awful... :(

Carole was the obvious choice, but her ON THE EDGE OF INSANITY husband I liked almost as much. Especially as he was posing with a leash round his neck on her wedding day, CLEARLY ignoring that she'd bumped off her previous husband without a CARE IN THE WORLD :disco:

Carole was the obvious choice, but her ON THE EDGE OF INSANITY husband I liked almost as much. Especially as he was posing with a leash round his neck on her wedding day, CLEARLY ignoring that she'd bumped off her previous husband without a CARE IN THE WORLD :disco:

the way he kept following RIGHT behind her and her mentioning it :D what a dynamic!

Can Carole get her own spin off, How to get away with murder (for real) :disco:

Can Carole get her own spin off, How to get away with murder (for real) :disco:

debbie-addamsfamilyvalues.jpg

What a bizarre fucking show. The animals are the only normal ones there. The PEOPLE are more animal than the animals.

Also that lawyer "There is a god. Hey Her name is karma and she has a sick sense of humor" :disco: QUEEN

Still living for Carole

feed me to the tigers, love :disco:

Rumours that a new episode is going to appear on Netflix this weekend too :disco:

Also I didn’t watch the new episode. It felt extra sleazy.

Late to the party but I just finished this (minus that weird web cam interviews episode) and Carole is a queen :disco:

When she was gushing about her latest husband towards the end saying she couldn’t wait to spend the “rest of his life” with him. OOP!

I watched the extra episode. It was alright for an hour of fluff really. It did need Carole.

Carole reminded me of the big girl in Romy & Michelle who gets told to fuck off a lot. Her non-nervous laugh was too fabulous for words. I'm looking forward to watching this again simply because the truth is being slapped on your face like a you know what everytime she's on screen.

Travis was hot, but I prefer the other guy with or without the teeth :D

This is probably old news but all these Carole Baskin dance videos at TikTok. :beer: I bet she wasn't expecting all this when she agreed to do the documentary

Last edited:
I finally watched this. Amazing :disco:

Personally obsessed with Rick Kirkham. How can he be a REAL PERSON and not a character from a Western <3

The Louis Theroux doc from 2011 is worth a watch. Joe looks a lot younger and the dude with no legs looks totally different (and still has one leg). No Carole though SADLY.

What I've hated his him being touted a some kind of anti hero. He's a gun toting, addiction feeding, gaslighting, wannabe killer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom