Tina Arena - Love Saves (New Album)

So excited for the return of this DEEPLY UNLIKEABLE QUEEN OF VOX

Last edited:
Omg her Like A Prayer/Confessions On An Adult Contemporary Radio Station is coming

She’s about to go on tour and the concept is a bit stale and boring (symphony orchestra tour, zzz) so I’m ready for a dark and moody (by her standards) era to follow

After this gothic/controversial era can she do a Jim Steinman tribute album please, she is one of his star collaborators after all

Thanks PEEN x

Celebratory TINA TOP TEN

1. Sixteen Years (one of my favourite songs of all time and jostling with a handful of MC anthems for #1 in the screamalong stakes)
2. Chains
3. Sorento Moon (I Remember)
4. If I Didn't Love You
5. If I Was A River
6. Heaven Help My Heart
7. Oh Me Oh My
8. Flashback
9. Wasn't It Good
10. Magic

I've never really got into her French stuff. I assume it's ÉSSENTIALE?

1. In Command
2. Burn
3. You Set Fire To My Life
4. Aller plus haut
5. No Shame
6. I Want To Spend My Lifetime Loving You
7. If I Didn't Love You
8. Love You Less
9. Chains
10. Sixteen Years

VERY In Deep heavy

I post this every time there's a Tina Arena thread, but NOTHING makes me miss Top of The Pops more than this clip of her delivering the actual VOCAL OF A LIFETIME while a crowd of visibly bored teenagers half heartedly sway behind her, presumably wondering when Boyzone are coming out.

Last edited:
This thread made me relisten to “Un Autre Univers”
love this overblown joy

Je m’appelle Bagdad et je suis tombéééééé :disco:

• Love
Reactions: VoR
1. Sorrento Moon ft. Dannii lolz just kidding

1. Chains
2. Symphony Of Life (METRO MIX)
3. Whistle Down The Wind
4. I Need Your Body
5. Now I Can Dance
6. Unravel Me
7. You Set Foir To My Loif
8. The Machine’s Breaking Down
9. Burn
10. To Sir With Love

1. Now I Can Dance
2. Aimer jusqu'a l'impossible
3. Sorrento Moon (I Remember)
4. Whistle Down the Wind
5. Chains
6. You Set Fire To My Life
7. Never (Past Tense)
8. Je m'appele Baghdad
9. I Want To Spend My Lifetime Loving You
10. Unravel Me

Reactions: dUb
81574E65-752D-4568-877F-5A04B424CB9A.gif

Me @ everyone’s top tens

I'm here for this

Tina Top 10
1 Sixteen Years
2 You Set Fire To My Life
3 I Need Your Body
4 Now I Can Dance
5 Chains
6 If You Ever
7 Oh Me Oh My
8 Wasn't It Good
9 Never (Past Tense)
10 Woman

I'm looking forward to this. Reset and especially Eleven were excellent albums so more of that.

You Set Fire to My Life is obviously incredible but I think Overload is one of my very favourites from her too. There might be more stately and dignified moments elsewhere on the album but I love that 'dragging the bag since 1980' lyric and the 'I'm in overload, it ain't over though' part is such a rush. I wish that song had been given a shameless gay remix makeover like You Set Fire to My Life got too.

• Love
Reactions: dUb
I'm looking forward to this. Reset and especially Eleven were excellent albums so more of that.

You Set Fire to My Life is obviously incredible but I think Overload is one of my very favourites from her too. There might be more stately and dignified moments elsewhere on the album but I love that 'dragging the bag since 1980' lyric and the 'I'm in overload, it ain't over though' part is such a rush. I wish that song had been given a shameless gay remix makeover like You Set Fire to My Life got too.
YES actually Overload was cruelly omitted from my Top 10 but only because I'd briefly forgotten it

FABULOUS

A disinterested looking Donna Summer giving Tina some No More Tears tips at rehearsal:

I was looking for the actual performance, I can't remember seeing this before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom