Tina Cousins - Love Comes Back

I feel this unreleased SENSATION deserves its own tiny moment in the spotlight. The best sad-banger prime-era Steps never recorded, and BIZARRELY unreleased QUEEN TEEN curio that's absolutely one of the best things in her already legendaric discography :disco:

It has 50,000 views on YouTube, which for a TINA COUSINS unreleased song I'm going to claim as officially QUITE GOOD! :D

Anyway, sad-trance pop deliciousness. If only OUR TEEN could find a way to get it on streaming :(

Songs like this are why I need to charge up my iPod for the first time in about five years. I've not heard this song in aaaaaaages, despite the fact I clearly should be listening to it weekly :(

It's less of a mystery why no label bothered banking on Tina having a hit with it (rude of them, but probably true), and more of a mystery why it wasn't shopped around and snapped up by someone else. Why are Steps trawling the Wikipedia pages of Melodifestivalen, when this is right there under their noses?! And probably owned by someone only one degree of separation from them.

No Hymn was on the Mastermind album, and then released remixed in Spain about two years later I think. Oddly it was played at a club in my hometown when it was first released (or the promo) which was a :o moment in a small town NZ establishment given it wasn’t a proper single I don’t think?

Songs like this are why I need to charge up my iPod for the first time in about five years. I've not heard this song in aaaaaaages, despite the fact I clearly should be listening to it weekly :(

It's less of a mystery why no label bothered banking on Tina having a hit with it (rude of them, but probably true), and more of a mystery why it wasn't shopped around and snapped up by someone else. Why are Steps trawling the Wikipedia pages of Melodifestivalen, when this is right there under their noses?! And probably owned by someone only one degree of separation from them.

I feel like a Steps version of this could PROBABLY STILL HAPPEN if the fanz DM'd the song to the right person :D

No Hymn was on the Mastermind album, and then released remixed in Spain about two years later I think. Oddly it was played at a club in my hometown when it was first released (or the promo) which was a :o moment in a small town NZ establishment given it wasn’t a proper single I don’t think?

Didn't she thrive down there? Or at least hold on a little bit longer.

We need a Moopy campaign :

1. Perhaps get Tina Cousins to join us here and see how much we love her - does she have any socials?
2. Orchestrate an online revival via socials for the queen
3. Pray '22 : remix re-release 2022 to coincide with downfall of Tory government and building it better (:eyes: ) after Covid as well.
4. Pray chart campaign 'Pray2TheTop22' for Pray to go top 22 in 2022.

But for all of those things to happen we need a Tina Cousins forum first.

We need a Moopy campaign :

1. Perhaps get Tina Cousins to join us here and see how much we love her - does she have any socials?
2. Orchestrate an online revival via socials for the queen
3. Pray '22 : remix re-release 2022 to coincide with downfall of Tory government and building it better (:eyes: ) after Covid as well.
4. Pray chart campaign 'Pray2TheTop22' for Pray to go top 22 in 2022.

But for all of those things to happen we need a Tina Cousins forum first.

Such a fantastic plan, thanks @Suedey all seems very doable from my POV.

QUEEN TEEN does have an Instagram account, but I believe she was CANCELLED after saying she was a Labour supporter but HATES Jeremy Corbyn during the last general election :(

#Pray2TheTop22

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom