Tokyo 2020 - Day 13 (Thur 5th August)

Gritty AF

Read that earlier and it worried me. It's not the usual "I'm stronger, I'll be back" that you had from Gemili and Asher-Smith. She seems truly broken by this. Not remotely surprising, but I worry what this will do to what has been, in the past, a fairly fragile mental state.

Very confusing cycling commentary. I was sure the sprints were best of three, but the commentators didn’t seem to realise.

Thanks, nice to finally get a straight answer from this thread.

Do we have any more golds looking likely today? Those selfish Australian bitches seem to have cheated their way in front of us again.

Thanks, nice to finally get a straight answer from this thread.

Do we have any more golds looking likely today? Those selfish Australian bitches seem to have cheated their way in front of us again.
I think the only other potential medal today is in the Woman's pole vault and that would be a good result to get anything, so is unlikely to be gold.

I’m watching it at the barbers and I have no idea what’s going on.

Very pleased to hear Holly came through and took a medal.

This was posted on the BBC live update thread so I guess it has been seen but it bears posting as it is lovely... and that second picture :D

Is there something common that brings them together - looks like they’ve been friends for years?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom