Tokyo 2020 - Day 7 (Fri 30 July)

OH WELL

It was quite a good game though.

What on earth is Kissa trying to do in the 10000m?

He’ll be caught in the later laps surely.

Oh wow I've never seen a mixed relay before (400m). Noice. Watching BBC. I've so much to catch up on - hopefully I got plenty of Athletics recorded from the Beeb as Eurosport had a more 45 minutes on the schedule.

I just missed that. I'll have to watch it later.

Liz McColgan really should have been hired to be in the studio surely

I need Elena Vesnina to win more medals. Absolutely icon that woman.
Aiya agree. And she’s just secured one :disco:

I love the contrast between her charming off-court personality and trying to smack the ball down her opponent’s throat on court.

Aiya agree. And she’s just secured one :disco:

I love the contrast between her charming off-court personality and trying to smack the ball down her opponent’s throat on court.

She's a CAPTAIN! Also great contrast between her and King of the calves Aslan. :disco:

That mixed doubles final is PURE JOY. Love it for all four of them, Pavs and BWEH are good eggs, too.

really looking forward to the mixed relay triathlon tonight. Given we finished 2/5th in men's and 2/10(?) in the women's, we must be pretty close to being favourite.

really looking forward to the mixed relay triathlon tonight. Given we finished 2/5th in men's and 2/10(?) in the women's, we must be pretty close to being favourite.
And neither Norway nor Bermuda are competing, so effectively we have both gold medalists.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom