Tokyo 2020

Repeat after me... AND I OOP!

BBC News - Olympics opening ceremony director dismissed on eve of event
”In March, creative chief Hiroshi Sasaki quit after suggesting that plus-size comedian Naomi Watanabe could appear as an "Olympig". He later apologised.”

:side-eye:

Guinea won’t be at the Opening Ceremony as they’ve withdrawn their whole team due to Covid and a lack of funding.

Diddy, who are the Japanese Spice Girls and what is their Spice Up Your Life? Don't you dare keep it in the Future ASFM vaults.

Actually let's do more of this. If you're up to it Dids, post the JP equivalents for:

Annie Lennox
Kate Bush

Ok that's all I can remember.

Diddy, who are the Japanese Spice Girls and what is their Spice Up Your Life? Don't you dare keep it in the Future ASFM vaults.

well if it’s a small beloved girl group then I think it must be my dear Perfume, I’d be shocked and furious if they don’t turn up. As for their SUYL, they’ve got about TEN

Most famous girl group would probably be AKB48, but I’m not sure about their songs

well if it’s a small beloved girl group then I think it must be my dear Perfume, I’d be shocked and furious if they don’t turn up. As for their SUYL, they’ve got about TEN

Most famous girl group would probably be AKB48, but I’m not sure about their songs

So you're saying Nokko is their Kate Bush. Ok interesting. I'll look into it.

Who is the Japanese Jessie J turning up to fill in for whoever can't make it on account of being dead/retired/having made offensive comments like the entire Japanese planning committee?

There aren’t Japanese versions of some of these, they are a pacifist nation, the world has suffered enough

• BOOM BOOM
Reactions: GNL
The tennis draw is out. It just feels a bit lame with so many of the big stars missing :( Also, why is Vesnina in the singles draw and what is Sexy Sveta doing in Moscow?

With the withdrawals and declines Vesnina’s protected ranking was enough to get her in.

Sveta in some swimwear action

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom