Tove Lo - Dirt Femme (deluxe)

Jark

User
so the new album is called Dirt Femme (:D :disco:) coming October 14th, and the ballad single True Romance is out tomorrow.

01. Attention Wh0re (feat. Channel Tres) - 3:11
02. Cute & Cruel (feat. First Aid Kit) - 3:00
03. Kick in the Head - 3:14
04. Grapefruit - 3:50
05. I'm to Blame - 3:20
06. How Long - 3:19
07. No One Dies from Love - 3:05
08. True Romance - 4:05
09. Suburbia - 3:18
10. 2 Die 4 - 3:04
11. Pineapple Slice (with SG Lewis) - 3:15
12. Call on Me (with SG Lewis) - 3:18

two (!) songs with SG Lewis! I'm wet. let's hope track 9 is a Kelly Osbourne cover. :disco:

Opening with a Channel Tres feature then right into one with First Aid Kit?! The versatility :disco:

"No One Dies From Love" went sour in a week for me.

SG is interesting but he's very lightweight. I hope Kylie doesn't pick up the phone for the next album.

"No One Dies From Love" went sour in a week for me.

SG is interesting but he's very lightweight. I hope Kylie doesn't pick up the phone for the next album.

Someone cancel Christian please :evil:

SG Lewis is one of the leading producers of chill wave and lo-fi R&B - it’s not meant to be hi energy!

Calvin Harris tried to mimic him on the Dua Lipa track and failed. The SG Lewis studio album is AMAZING and so are most of his remixes :disco:

wow True Romance is sensational! soundscape is giving me a bit of Caroline Polachek ethereal airiness.

Reactions: GNL
Poor @Dark Carnival first minute in
reflecting-new-york.gif

Oh this isn't any good :(

Maybe it will be the kind of ballad I awaken to in six months a la "One Last Time" but it really doesn't go anywhere does it?

Is True Romance being pushed as a full single or just as a grat track?

I quite like it as something different, but it's a terrible idea if she's chasing a hit. Then again, I'm still annoyed that No-one Dies From Love didn't really do anything.

don't do ballads, you're not Adele. Even Adele gave up and ran away after 4 months.

it's barely a ballad! more of a spacey midtempo to these ears. I love some of the stuff she does with her voice on this. those almost operatic backing vocals that weave in throughout, and that dirty bass. it's lush!

Reactions: GNL
album in one week. of the snippets, Grapefruit and Attention Whore sound absolutely massive

I'm quite annoyed that she hasn't had a sniff of chart success this era. She's really been bringing it with the tunes.

That's nice, love the sweetness of that Grapefruit 🍈 but I'm going to go ahead and say I'm team Attention Whore 🙆‍♀️

Why isn't this woman more famous? I echo Outsynk about this being CRISP (like Smart Water!) and relistenable!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom