Tuesday: act i RENAISSANCE

Rita

User
Good morning my loves.

Last day of the school holidays here today so no more cheeky midweek bottles of wine for me as I return to taxi driver.

Tia has passed her puppy training with flying colours and we are now moving on to the Bronze award but of course we will be GOING FOR GOLD.

Mine who hasn't had any training is 8 months now and a complete idiot, he understands nothing and drags me like he's walking me instead, puppy training is essential

Mine who hasn't had any training is 8 months now and a complete idiot, he understands nothing and drags me like he's walking me instead, puppy training is essential

A million percent. Tia is a Rottweiler so is all muscle already, and is nowhere near her full size so I thought it was sensible to try and get her to walk with me rather than throw me around like a rag doll. I have took all my dogs to puppy training and have had no issues, but this is the first one I have attended the classes with.

SHOW TIA PLEASE!
77C52FF6-C99C-405D-838C-0A11F6D3AC9A.jpeg

I think I posted them the wrong way around but YOU GET THE JIST. She is getting big.

Ok just hoping I’ll wake up feeling better somehow (provided I sleep)
I’ve started watching a BL drama on Netflix though so that’s something (sure they won’t fuck though)

Managed to leave work a few hours early due to feeling shitty, and just got utterly DRENCHED in a downpour on the way home. I could have cried with happiness.

We have THUNDER :o

Just need lightning AND hail now :disco:

It was GLORIOUS here earlier

And the air tastes more fresh than it has for many weeks.

It was GLORIOUS here earlier

And the air tastes more fresh than it has for many weeks.

We had something like 2 weeks worth of rain and mega storms all night Sunday going in to Monday and it cleared the air tremendously. We are actually going down to 6 degrees tonight. Further up North they are going down to 2 degrees and are likely to get frost. Crazy when it wasn’t going below 20 at night a couple of days ago.

I think it's 15° here tonight. But the night time outside temperature has been irrelevant for the last week or so - the heat has come from the house sitting baking in the sun all day and releasing that heat at night.

It'll just be a novelty for us to sleep in the same bed together all night again.

We got to mid/late 20’s here so must have been a good 10 degrees cooler than you guys down South. When I was down at the wedding down south it got to 33 and it was quite uncomfortable. I can handle and even enjoy mid 20’s temperatures but am yearning for Winter now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom