Tuesday attempts parrot comedy

Suomi

User
A talking parrot walks into a shop and asks: "Do you have peanuts?". The shop owner replies "No, we don't" and the parrot walks out.

The following morning, the same parrot goes back to the same shop and says "Do you have any peanuts?" The owner replies "No, we don't" so the parrot leaves.

The next day, the parrot goes back to the shop and asks "Do you have any peanuts?" The owner, annoyed, answers "No, we don't, and if you come back here asking for peanuts again I'll put you in a cage."

The next day, the parrot walks in and asks "Do you have any cages?” Surprised, the shop owner replies "No, we don't."

"Great", the parrot says, "in that case, do you have any peanuts?”

A talking parrot walks into a shop and asks: "Do you have peanuts?". The shop owner replies "No, we don't" and the parrot walks out.

The following morning, the same parrot goes back to the same shop and says "Do you have any peanuts?" The owner replies "No, we don't" so the parrot leaves.

The next day, the parrot goes back to the shop and asks "Do you have any peanuts?" The owner, annoyed, answers "No, we don't, and if you come back here asking for peanuts again I'll put you in a cage."

The next day, the parrot walks in and asks "Do you have any cages?” Surprised, the shop owner replies "No, we don't."

"Great", the parrot says, "in that case, do you have any peanuts?”
Well this is just excellent.

I had to get up early to take my car for an MOT test. I drove behind my dad to the garage and he drove to the WRONG one :angry:

Also driving for the first time in about a month wearing new trainers and during rush hour isn’t fun.

I have heard that joke before but with a duck, a pub and nails

This one is more family friendly :)

I've heard that joke but with a prostitute and a dildo

Nah, I haven't. But I'd like to.

Happy star war day everyone, as it's apparently a thing we do nowadays 🐱
jar jar binks GIF

I got a thigh cramp at the gym this afternoon and then recovered.

WOW

I’ve just eaten an entire packet of Riesen and have basically dislocated my jaw.

Aside from my lateral flow test, it's been quite an uneventful day, so I thought I'd mention a LOW MOMENT with a HAPPY ENDING.

Aside from my lateral flow test, it's been quite an uneventful day, so I thought I'd mention a LOW MOMENT with a HAPPY ENDING.

Well aren’t you the BELLE OF THE BALL.

Yeah Rita, what have YOU done today to make you feel small?
(Words and music by Heather Proud)

I am surprised you never entered such sultry beats in to Dmlawdifestivalen. I suppose no one gets the chance to forget this (s)hit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom