Tuesday gets fingered in the street

jyxz

User
IMG_2734.jpeg

Life goals

I know it’s literally his job but who is he to judge? His personal life better be exemplary!!

Don't see the problem with the first two, and if the man was a bit of a prick, it could be considered a community service.

What's the issue?

I mean, you’re right- WHO HASN’T AT SOME POINT HAD A CHEEKY DIGIT OR FIVE BEHIND THE BINS?

I thought I was working this afternoon. Thank God my agent rang to check or I'd have turned up in the pissing rain for a non existent shift.

FYI I went to the GP yesterday and the pain I thought was in my bladder, was likely a pulled stomach muscle rather anything serious. So that was a low key embarrassing relief.

I thought I was working this afternoon. Thank God my agent rang to check or I'd have turned up in the pissing rain for a non existent shift.

FYI I went to the GP yesterday and the pain I thought was in my bladder, was likely a pulled stomach muscle rather anything serious. So that was a low key embarrassing relief.

Thanks to the gym and google I've had 9 suspected heart attacks 5 suspected hernias and 3 failed kidneys.

Thanks to the gym and google I've had 9 suspected heart attacks 5 suspected hernias and 3 failed kidneys.
Well I guess after last summer's brush with cancer, I'm hyper alert. I swear everything is going wrong in my lower abdomen and 2 out 3 times I've been proven right so far!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom