Tuesday has a free day to clean the bidet

I grew up north of Brisbane (almost Sunshine Coast), where all the animal incidents happened

Live in Melbourne now, in an apartment where nothing can hurt me
I am so jealous. My two most favourite parts of Australia :(

Just back from the vets and for the first time in his life Ridley's got permission to eat more food every day because he's lost another 3kg since March (10kg in the past year, 20% of his original weight). The steady weight-loss is probably down to an underlying disease/disorder (most of his medications can cause liver, heart and kidney problems) but as he isn't showing any other symptoms the vet said there's not much point doing blood-tests unless I really wanted him to or until further problems develop. What he meant was that Ridley's already three years past his expected lifespan so let's just leave him happy for as long as we can in the time he has left.

I don't want to live in an apartment, but if I lived in Australia I absolutely would. Spiders can go fuck themselves with a fishing hook.

I don't want to live in an apartment, but if I lived in Australia I absolutely would. Spiders can go fuck themselves with a fishing hook.
Yeah, I think I’d have to live on the 78th floor in an airtight room with all my furniture suspended from the ceiling if I lived in Australia.

I’m actually just off the phone with an Australian, as it goes. He lives in Leamington Spa, which seems like something of a step down.

Reactions: Zu
Our local takeaways are on Deliveroo, Just Eat and Uber Eats so I order from whichever one has sent me the most recent "you haven't ordered from us in a while, here's a discount" email. I noticed on the KFC bag at the weekend that the Deliveroo ticket said "Frequent Customer - 5+ orders from you", made me feel like a bit of a fat bitch :D

Our local takeaways are on Deliveroo, Just Eat and Uber Eats so I order from whichever one has sent me the most recent "you haven't ordered from us in a while, here's a discount" email. I noticed on the KFC bag at the weekend that the Deliveroo ticket said "Frequent Customer - 5+ orders from you", made me feel like a bit of a fat bitch :D
If it makes you feel any better, I bought beer from the gas station a block from my apartment so much at the beginning of the pandemic they began to recognize me and my normal purchases

• BOOM BOOM
I get that a lot with cigarettes and it does feel awkward when they do that. In a sense I am relieved that I don't even have to speak, on the other hand i am a little ashamed they already have the two packs of Silk Cut on their hands as I approach them.

Watching this Global Citizen thing. Sheeran is making me feel violent.

Of course I bought 4 packs last night but couldn’t resist SCOFFING THE LOT.

• Love
If it makes you feel any better, I bought beer from the gas station a block from my apartment so much at the beginning of the pandemic they began to recognize me and my normal purchases
Experience tells me that it's best to NOT CARE or at least pretend not to be ashamed :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom