Tuesday - The fabulous gala reveal

ButterTart

Succulent Chinese meal
Morning! My six days off were spent deep cleaning someone else's house and fruitlessly attempting to put up a wardrobe that wasn't flat pack. I'm in work today and every part of me hurts :(

Easter Bonnet competition ready :disco:

20210406_084512.jpg

I'm quite scared by the monster chick. Rampaging through the fields like Godzilla, crushing those poor lambs in its path :(

Reactions: GNL
Speaking of wheelchairs, my mate, who many of you donated to, STILL hasn't got her chair and it's almost entirely Brexit related.

One of Captain Sir Tom’s relatives is on the telly going on about how Tom loved being 100 and it was his favourite age. He spent most of it in lockdown and then died, so I feel like I need to see receipts.

Sorry, but FUCK OFF Sir Captain Tom. Not him personally, but the whole CULT surrounding him. It irritates the shit out of me this is still a THING. Fund the fucking NHS and stop relying on OLD/DEAD people to do your job for you.

Sorry, but FUCK OFF Sir Captain Tom. Not him personally, but the whole CULT surrounding him. It irritates the shit out of me this is still a THING. Fund the fucking NHS and stop relying on OLD/DEAD people to do your job for you.
It was his daughter asking everyone to do 100 of something to raise money. I'm going to send 100 letters to my MP demanding permanently increased funding for the NHS.

It was his daughter asking everyone to do 100 of something to raise money. I'm going to send 100 letters to my MP demanding permanently increased funding for the NHS.

I didn't even know what it was for, but that just made me involuntarily "ARGHHHHHHHH" out loud.

FUCK ME! And STILL none of the money will go to the POOR BASTARDS on the front line.

I didn't even know what it was for, but that just made me involuntarily "ARGHHHHHHHH" out loud.

FUCK ME! And STILL none of the money will go to the POOR BASTARDS on the front line.
I hope the money his daughter raises will reach them. She's pledged to appear on television 100 times to cash in on her Dad's name

WHY DONT U SUPPORT ARE HEROS GO BACK TO SHEENASTAN IF YOU DONT LIKE IT

I've joined the gym for the first time in about four years. Need to shed a bit.

I can’t wait to get back to the gym. I was doing so well last year and it’s collapsed. I’m FAT AS A HOUSE again. April 12th cannot come quickly enough.

I have time to work out now. I find it so hard while I'm working to exercise as well. Loops around the park over lockdown have basically kept the worst at bay, but I need to lose some. Starting in the classroom in September I'm conscious my free time will be virtually NOTHING, so now is the time.

Fuck the gym, I'm never going again. I've been cycling loads and its actually fun compared to fucking about with machines and waiting for steroid cunts to stop throwing bars around

I don't cycle or run.

Yes gyms are full of cunts, but I'm just gonna go at 9am, when there's no-one there yet.

Oh GOOD scaffolding four houses down. Cunts.

I swear despite the ENDLESS NOISY HOME IMPROVEMENTS, the street remains a MEGA DUMP.

They don't seem like especially LOUD builders yet, just the LOUD MOUTHED CUNT that owns the house. Just don't put a fucking radio on.

Apparently also snow in Hampstead and Canterbury this afternoon. Not seen any here though.

The trouble with the gym is absolutely OTHER PEOPLE. Once I've got a bigger place I want a home gym.

Are you still doing KETTLEBELLS, ron?
I didnt do shit for months, moving then lockdown then winter. I got a bike and have been hammering it which has really stopped me being a fat cunt. I’m going to buy a kettlebell for home for strength and conditioning just so I can improve my big air skillzzzzzz

I didnt do shit for months, moving then lockdown then winter. I got a bike and have been hammering it which has really stopped me being a fat cunt. I’m going to buy a kettlebell for home for strength and conditioning just so I can improve my big air skillzzzzzz
I had to google big air. Going WHEEEEEE over a hill on a bike basically.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom