TV & Podcasts?

dUb

AH AH AH
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi everyone how are you look I'll cut to the chase

Could we incorporate podcasts into the TV forum? I don't think they really deserve their own forum but also it would be good to have a dedicated space for them

What do you think of that

Wouldn’t it go in Lifestyle and Culture, it fits more.

I mean, it would be weird to put TV and Podcasts together, but have Film and Games in different places. It feels they should all be under some form of Media umbrella (along with a radio forum obvs)

Well my thinking was that TV and podcasts are both generally comprised of SERIES with EPISODES but yes whatever makes sense!

I kinda think a Podcasts forum might die a death and TV is pretty quiet as it is, also... :what:

BUT ultimately i defer to the widsom of our admin overlords

Podcasts should be moved into a new Spoken Word section of the music forums, where we can also discuss Laurie Anderson in more depth.

Reactions: COB
Thanks to the famous Nink In The Sink, anyone pressing for something that could be described even as Radio forum-adjacent are doomed from the off.

(I quietly support dUB's idea as I listen to a fair number of podcasts).

Reactions: COB
I will create a podcast and radio forum IF people can come up with an appropriate tagline that we won't need to hastily delete ten years from now.

I think podcasts (and radio) could easily have their own forum. It's not like there aren't other quiet forums, but I feel like podcasts might get lost if combined with TV.

Reactions: dUb
Podcasts should be moved into a new Spoken Word section of the music forums, where we can also discuss Laurie Anderson in more depth.

Kae Tempest forum NOW.

Thanks for ACTIONING this, @ZenGiraffe

tiny thing, could it be & rather than “and” in the forum name? :love:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom