TV shows you’ve seen in 2021

I'm watching Time.

"Are you top or bottom?"
"Bottom"

You know Sean Bean has little sex appeal left when such a line in a prison setting doesn't even get a twitch.

As a fan of prison YouTube uploads I'm already rolling my eyes at things. I should have been on their research panel.

The hopefully bent copper is the spit of Big Brother winner Craig.

Good lord at the casting though, it's a who's who doing their walk on party peices. Sometimes going "oh it's them from the thing" can interrupt the immersion just a bit too much.

I thought they were all from Line of Duty.

What are you rolling your eyes at?

My lord at Chandler. The teeth are as distracting as Ross's in the one where Ross's teeth were distracting.

You know, in the spirit of the 90s they really should have got Leeza Gibbons to host this instead of James fucking Corden.

Episode 6 of Mare now.

Watchmen woman has been understated thus far.

I know to expect a curve ball, but I'm unsure why there are 2 episodes left. Having an oooooh moment of mystery.

I’m watching the revived In Treatment with Crazy Eyes/Uzo Aduba. It looks so lush and easier to follow than the okd seasons with that boring Irish man, but I can’t decide if Uzo’s acting is a choice or she’s actually a genius.

I thought the first episode of Life was very good, if more grim than I usually prefer for a Sunday night.

I can't be sure, but I think I finished season 1 of Are You The One? Any fans of Love Island may find this decent. It's basically that mixed with The Real World. Season 2 is also on Netflix, but I hope the rest are somewhere free as it's MTV after all.

I know it's episode 1, but drunken sex on the first night within the first 15 minutes does seem a tad like they're just being ploughed full of drink. I'll keep pretending to be shocked.

The second season of Mae Martin's Feel Good this weekend. Very good and satisfactorily concluded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom