TV shows you’ve seen in 2021

Good old Mad-Eyes (not my words) is on form so far in episode 3 of The One. It's the perfect skit really, almost Frasier-esque.

"I'll never love anyone as much as I would have loved him".

Well I've done that breathless throat squeal laugh thing (it's a thing) about 4 times so far.

Oh my, had no idea she is Jessie Ware's sister, just did a quick google :disco:
There is definitely scope for a second series of this isn't there

I have started OZARK now, had a few recommendations and the first episode got me intrigued for the second, so will stick with it.

Call the Midwife coming back in mid April rather than January just feels WRONG

Are you watching Fetch? It does feel weird that is on at this time of year instead of the dark Winter nights, but BY GOD the quality is still as good as ever. It has had me in tears throughout both episodes.

Are you watching Fetch? It does feel weird that is on at this time of year instead of the dark Winter nights, but BY GOD the quality is still as good as ever. It has had me in tears throughout both episodes.

This week :(

And that blatantly isn't the last we/Trixie will see of dishy dead wife dad.

This week :(

And that blatantly isn't the last we/Trixie will see of dishy dead wife dad.

I thought the exact same. When they killed his wife off I thought that he is going to be Trixies new partner. I am surprised she is still staying in Nonattus House to be honest. I know things didn’t work out with the vicar, but that seems quite a while ago now.

The fella that played Trixies possible new partner is the hunky guy from Our Girl. I had no idea. :o

Our-Girl-series-3-136427622221002601.jpg

It’s been a good 12 months for me TV drama wise

finally got round to watching Mad Men and finished it all (10/10)
finally got round to Ozark and up to date now (9/10)
Absolutely loved The Terror (10/10)
Now watching The Shield after all these years and just finishing S1, enjoying (8/10)

the only disappointment has been the extra episodes of The Walking Dead, which were SHIT. I’ve watched 3 of them and cba to finish. Even though I know I’ll have to so I can watch the final season, I’ve come this far...

I liked the look of that Kate Winslet thingy. What’s the GIST?

”A detective in a small Pennsylvania town investigates a local murder while trying to keep her life from falling apart.”

Most importantly, Kate Winslet is playing a grandmother to make us all feel old.

Going to give the new ITV 5 parter View Point a go tonight, before finishing S1 of Ozark

Did anyone watch Too Close on ITV? I have recorded it. Is it worth my time?

oh you haven’t even started yet. I am so jealous what you have to come.
That’s what anyone I’ve mentioned it to has said. I know it’s a classic but I never got around to it

I started The Sopranos for the first time last night. I’ve only seen 2 so far but I can tell I’m going to be obsessed

It took me more than half a season to get really into it, but you’re in for a real treat. I wish I could see it for the first time again.

Reactions: RJN
It took me more than half a season to get really into it, but you’re in for a real treat. I wish I could see it for the first time again.

that’s how I feel about mad men. I watched it for the first time during lockdown but I wish I could watch it for the first time again

Well View Point being cancelled on Friday after it's nightly run was a bit....oh. It's apparently on itvplayer for a short time though?!

I started watching Demon Slayer on Netflix over the weekend. I’m not an anime boy but this is quite good and not pervy at all. It also has a lush soundtrack.

All of my bussies and mussies! But I read a bad review about it. And I also don’t have Apple Streaming.

Love that Call the Midwife balanced out all that World Cup business with a nice anal genital warts into gay conversion therapy storyline.

Also, so pleased that Sister Monica Joan returned to form. She's like the show's Dowager Countess Grantham.

Love that Call the Midwife balanced out all that World Cup business with a nice anal genital warts into gay conversion therapy storyline.

Also, so pleased that Sister Monica Joan returned to form. She's like the show's Dowager Countess Grantham.

Another fantastic episode tonight, but really rather brutal seeing that young man going through conversion therapy.

Sister MJ is EVERYTHING. Watching her help out the new midwife to deliver the new born was beautiful as it struck a chord for her to see she was still needed.She really does melt my heart.

The Pursuit of Love was great fun, watched the last episode this afternoon. Andrew Scott in particular was a scream.

Sky's Domina is no Rome, but all the plotting and poison is very enjoyable. There is a time leap and cast switch up (with some completely different accents) at episode three which was momentarily confusing but it has been an easy binge.

Just starting on The Flight Attendant and the first episode was GREAT. Not looking for spoilers but does it carry on in a similar fashion?

Just starting on The Flight Attendant and the first episode was GREAT. Not looking for spoilers but does it carry on in a similar fashion?
It’s very good but I had a bit of an issue by the fact that the more it went on, the less I liked the main character.

Yes, it does. The plot is just ridiculous but it’s more of a comedy show so it’s fun to watch.

I have decided to stop Ozark at the end of series 2 and wait for the latest season to air before I start with season 3. I need to move onto other stuff and its not exactly gripping me despite it being decent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom