tv shows you've seen in 2020

Oh wait a minute, love the one who lost the leg. I’ve got it all mixed up and I’m clearly getting senile.

Was it the one in the first series who lost a leg, going out with Daya? Because if so, I saw him on instagram recently and he's looking very HEALTHY. Clearly been the following the Kylie diet. :eyes:

Oh and maybe instead of the insta stories I do about the books I read I should bore people off even more with pics of all the important pages. :disco:

I’d never ruin my books by highlighting the texts though. :o

Currently watching Harlots. Love it so far.

I saw the first series on the unloved and departed ITV Encore a few years back and it was a treat. I'm hoping the BBC go straight into the second series and I will jump back in.

I saw the first series on the unloved and departed ITV Encore a few years back and it was a treat. I'm hoping the BBC go straight into the second series and I will jump back in.
I just binged season 1 in one day. Loved it. Great cast.

Disappointed to see season 2 and 3 not on BBC yet. I see it was cancelled recently :(

I have never watched the Kardashians or Real Housewives, but am obsessed with Selling Sunset :D

I’m avoiding Selling Sunset as I just know I’d love and my housewives addiction is BAD ENOUGH.

The thing with Selling Sunset is that it’s super short. 8 episode seasons that are 30 minutes long. It’s like a day per season.

Wrapped up all 5 seasons of Better Caul Saul.

Now watching Danish drama Warrior purely to titilate my biker curiosity :D

is anyone watching The Third Day on HBO? I'm getting Leftovers vibes from the trailer

is anyone watching The Third Day on HBO? I'm getting Leftovers vibes from the trailer

I have the first episode downloaded to watch. It looks interesting and apparently has two separate three episode stories with a 'live event' special between them, which is different I suppose.

Two Weeks To Live with Arya Stark, at Sky broadcast pace. It feels very influenced by The End of The F***ing World but it is still enjoyable and Sian Clifford stole the show this week.

Finished Watchmen now that they put it back up after bizarrely taking it down.

Onto Away. They really are padding this one out. The daughter, played by the daughter of Julia Stiles I'm guessing, inexplicably aged and looked like a botched, morning after (80s pop start) Marilyn with the shakes on the webcam to her mom. The change of look was so drastic I assumed she was going to confess to being pregnant or something. I'm up to Joni and vodka syringes.

Anyone else watching Life?
Is a sorta Dr Foster spin off (well with one character, Anna (now Belle), who lived across the road. Really good writing, about interconnected lives of four apartments in same block

Anyone else watching Life?
Is a sorta Dr Foster spin off (well with one character, Anna (now Belle), who lived across the road. Really good writing, about interconnected lives of four apartments in same block

Loving this, its quite a slow burner, but it really gets going. That Alison Steadman dance scene :bruised:

I'm very excited to see that all of Buffy is up on the Sky archives. I got up to halfway through season 4 (I believe it starts with a demon obsessed with Believe the song), so I'll start from this series and then possibly go right to the beginning.

Season 4 also has that great line about looking fat because you are fat that was up there with the best 90s bitch moments.

Loving this, its quite a slow burner, but it really gets going. That Alison Steadman dance scene :bruised:
It does get better and better. One major twist I did NOT see coming. Just one episode left for me now

what did you think of the finale?

was the twist the lesbo twist?
Oh I loved It ! Made me cry a lot (easily done at the moment):especially Alison Steadman’s character.
Yes the lesbo twist ! :D The one criticism I have is that crappy video message from the dead wife. I mean AS IF

Watched Some Has to Die on Netflix. It alternates between very campy and very dark (it’s mostly Spanish/Mexican camp) and it’s only 3 episodes which makes it a great weekend watch.

I’ve been watching Entourage lately. Always thought it was the kind of show I’d dislike, but it’s been surprisingly entertaining and addictive. It’s basically the Hollywood version of Silicon Valley (or rather vice versa, they seemed to have copied the exact same format when they did Silicon Valley).

Ari Gold is everything :disco:

Entourage was amazing. Seen the whole lot. The lads are very annoying particularly the ‘star’ but the Inside Hollywood portrayal is on point and everything that happens at the agency is (Ari) gold.

Entourage was amazing. Seen the whole lot. The lads are very annoying particularly the ‘star’ but the Inside Hollywood portrayal is on point and everything that happens at the agency is (Ari) gold.

Again same thing with Silicon Valley, I’d imagine, not that I have any real insight into Hollywood or the tech companies.

Agreed about the frustrating and annoying ”main” character. That’s another one of those group shows where the main is the most annoying.

Oh Silicon Valley is FABULOUS. Yes there are a lot of injokes, but most of them you get anyway because you can just imagine what they’re like there. The opening scene where Hooli (fictional google) hosts a company party and they hire Kid Rock to play a concert and there’s about 12 nerds in the crowd pretty much sums up how money is spent, traded and valued in tech land

plus the writing is sensational and the cast so good. Deserves all the awards it won.

Silicone Valley was good for one season and then they just repeated the same story over and over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom