UK Queens POST-SHOW THREAD

Some minor BOOKING T:

This isn't unusual when somebody gets big in the media, of course, but it IS new for Drag Race UK.
I've heard that Bimini's fee is through the ROOF right now to try and actively dissuade certain job offers :D Get money betch!

Reactions: dUb
I do feel a bit for Lawrence. Bimini and Tayce are in a different league to any other UK queen in regards to bookings.
Tayce's Heinz and Coca Cola campaigns alone probably landed her close to six figures...

I've seen loads of interviews and articles about Bimini and Tayce and virtually nothing about Lawrence.

I know Baga got plenty of TV work but the hype around Bimini and Tayce seems to be on another level.

In what I think is a DRAG RACE FIRST, Bimini just announced a BOOK! :D

It's probably going to be knocked up in 5 minutes, and I imagine it's already about 90% written with Bimini just signing off on stuff - but hey GET MONEY!

OMG Bimini is not letting up today AT ALL, this Vogue spread is breathtaking

https://www.vogue.co.uk/beauty/article/bimini-bon-boulash-death-becomes-her

MateuszSitek-Bimini-6.jpg

MateuszSitek-Bimini-2.jpg

That Vogue spread is all the more incredible (and admirable) when you remember the absolute STATE of her first-week look that got her in the bottom two :D

That 'cool' disposition makes the Brits cooler than everybody else.

Bimini is so Kate Moss (both in looks AND in personality) it's ridiculous.

In what I think is a DRAG RACE FIRST, Bimini just announced a BOOK! :D

It's probably going to be knocked up in 5 minutes, and I imagine it's already about 90% written with Bimini just signing off on stuff - but hey GET MONEY!

I'm quite close to someone involved in the process and it should be really good. I can't say too much but it's not been written yet (that's happening now) and Bimini's taking a big lead on most of it, just getting help on stuff she doesn't have much expertise in (flow etc). She's working with someone really bloody good on it, so it should definitely be worth a read.

I think Lawrence will be just fine if she avoids falling into the trap of becoming a BBC Scotland/STV type celebrity.
I genuinely think she's got *such* a future on daytime TV/radio ahead of her! Sure, she isn't drag at its highest fashion or comedy level, but she really effortlessly conveys warmth and likability. I believe she will be the new Alison Hammond

Last edited:
I think Lawrence will be just fine and as much as Bimini is the greatest thing ever I would not be surprised if Lawrence is the one who finds any long lasting success in the mainstream.

Reactions: COB
I prefer my BING BANG BONG with a side of lentils.

When did Awhora get so fit (minus the lips). Definitely would.

She always was fit but was always caked in makeup on the show, however she looks like she’s been BEATEN UP/Trinity the Tuck in this latest pic.

Are the eyebrows real? Tattooed? Drawn on individually? I am intrigued.

Lawrence Chaney opening the worst Shopping Centre in Glasgow (that I would still choose to go to). Hopefully this is just a slow start to much better things because he deserves much higher profile gigs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom