Ukraine 2022: Kalush Orchestra - Stefania

They better do their due diligence this time!

Oh and send Roxlana

JUST SEND HER EVERY YEAR :disco:

I do wonder about the logic of anyone entering Vidbir who has a murky record of where they’ve been for their dirty weekends because there’s always going to be some cunt SUCH AS JAMALA FOR EXAMPLE who’ll BLAB

And if anyone thinks I sound like a broken record with my Jamala hate campaign, have YOU had MARUV sobbing on the phone for hours on end every day for the last three years? NO! Did YOU know that Jamala punched her in the face and kicked her to the floor backstage while everyone was tucking into tasty canapés at the aftershow party? NO!

JUST SEND HER EVERY YEAR :disco:

I do wonder about the logic of anyone entering Vidbir who has a murky record of where they’ve been for their dirty weekends because there’s always going to be some cunt SUCH AS JAMALA FOR EXAMPLE who’ll BLAB

And if anyone thinks I sound like a broken record with my Jamala hate campaign, have YOU had MARUV sobbing on the phone for hours on end every day for the last three years? NO! Did YOU know that Jamala punched her in the face and kicked her to the floor backstage while everyone was tucking into tasty canapés at the aftershow party? NO!
Oh darling JUST USE CALL BLOCK

Zu spotted on a mission to take out JAMALA.

F8C0CBF3-4680-4083-B47E-12F2FF13EBDA.jpeg

The broadcaster confirms that the runners-up (Kalush Orchestra) have been invited. If they accept, they'll be the act to go to Turin.

What is actually the issue? That she travelled to Crimea once about 7 years ago? It's RIDIC.
I think it is actually the how she got there as opposed to the actual visit. If you use the land border (but not a border, because Crimea is Ukraine, right?) you are fine. If you swan in from Moscow via AEROFLOT, it appears to be a different matter.

Honestly I really must try to extend my in-lounge lexicon. "That awful [name of longeur to whom I'm not actually averse]", "It's not nice to say it but..." ETCETERA

*doesn't*

Ah just looked it up and cannot be arsed with LEATHER AND RUBBER! Normal clothes are hotter (not Superdry)

I like the sound of... your belt dropping

article-2460173-18BE4E6600000578-800_634x354.jpg

I’m not averse to rubber I must say (it certainly does more for me than leather, the appeal of which I find inexplicable) but I do prefer chiffon scarves, slacks and cowboy boots on a man

Plus jewellery from (Susan-) Claire’s Accessories of course :disco:

I really don’t know it :D I would happily DECLARE if I did

I’ll have to check it out on a future visit but it would take a lot to shift my loyalties away from the HALLOWED ARCHES of un trois neuf :horny::disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom