Unforgotten

dUb

EXCITING WEIRD
Hiya Inner Smile, I can't get ITV in my country. Can you act it out for me here playing all parts?

FetchFugly

closing in again
I do enjoy this. It is a cut above most ITV drama I think.

Sheila Hancock having a wonderful time playing the mother from hell in the first episode.

Is Cassie gonna know one of the suspects? The 30 year thing

Tune in tomorrow to find out :disco:

Treacle

User
I like this show but it's too much of a slow burn. I always wait til all the episodes are available. I know there's been a lot of debate recently about binge model v weekly releases and the latter has been great for Wandavision for example, but I'd much rather Unforgotten was a Netflix release that I could watch over a weekend.

Halli

DJ PATSY PALMER
I like this show but it's too much of a slow burn. I always wait til all the episodes are available. I know there's been a lot of debate recently about binge model v weekly releases and the latter has been great for Wandavision for example, but I'd much rather Unforgotten was a Netflix release that I could watch over a weekend.

Agreed. Its been bumped this week to tomorrow too due to HARRY and MEGZ.

Really liking this series, don't think it was Ram but cannot decide between the other three hmm

Halli

DJ PATSY PALMER
Very slow burning, but cleverly made. Not sure whether to invest in the first two series on Netflix though, it hasn't grabbed me THAT much

The first series is very good, though I wasn't that keen on the ending

Series three is my fave

Rita

User
I have just caught up with all this today and am HOOKED. Can’t wait for the finale tomorrow.

FetchFugly

closing in again
That last message to her dad :(

Conversely, Dean's blubbing during his interview was the height of cringe.

Rita

User
I assume we are getting no more which is annoying as I have only started watching throughout this season. I see season 1-3 is on Netflix though, are they all as good as this one?

FetchFugly

closing in again
I assume we are getting no more which is annoying as I have only started watching throughout this season. I see season 1-3 is on Netflix though, are they all as good as this one?

As far as I remember they followed a similar formula to this one in terms of the story, but yes definitely worth watching.

Halli

DJ PATSY PALMER
that was a shock at the end :(

Interesting regarding series 5. but good news.

Maybe Nicola Walker is busy doing another series of THE SPLIT which I loved

.org

User
No, I'll never forget you
I'll never let you out of my heart
You will always be here with me
I'll hold on to the memories baby

Mericat

Resting glitch face
Monsters Inc Reaction GIF by filmeditor

Gutted about OUR CASS, the last episode was all too rushed for my liking. Was not keen on Dean being the killer x

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom