23. Portishead
  24. Rizzle Kicks
  25. Saint Raymond
  26. The Coral
  27. The Hoosiers
  28. The Kooks
  29. The Longcut
  30. The Wombats

Maybe get Prince Charles with the Cast of Cheers (including Kirstie Alley) for the win.

Twitter seemed to think it was Rina Sawayama yesterday.

I mean, she’d be fantastic and I would be surprised if she weren’t considered. But the mild Twitter buzz wasn’t actually based on anything.

Yes and I also read something about her tour ending in May so it must be her!!!!!!1!!1 So maybe. Or maybe her tour just ends in May.
We did this EXACT thing with Jack Savoretti last year!

I guess, after six months of not being able to watch BBC for five minutes without Sam Ryder appearing, and the extra attention a home show will bring, we have more reason to be optimistic this year of someone competent.

NO OLD PEOPLE
I wouldn't worry TAP's rota is very young full of girls that sing that horrible affected baby voice and young men making who's whole existence is making listless pop for Spotify.

Oh and Ellie Goulding, Lana del Rey, Neneh Cherry, London Grammar, Mabel and Caroline Polachek.

I imagine we're getting a woman this year.

Hi guys!

geri-1-460x554.width-800.jpg

Yes and I also read something about her tour ending in May so it must be her!!!!!!1!!1 So maybe. Or maybe her tour just ends in May.
That’s almost an argument against it being her because she’d be needed pre-May for all sorts of Eurovision-related promo.

The guy who broke the news about Sam Ryder last year has apparently said Rina Sawayama is our act.

I immediately assumed this was bollocks until I discovered she’s not actually that big, just a casualty of Muna’s Palsy, where gay interest hate sites latch on to a relatively obscure performer and make out that they’re the biggest star in the world.

The guy who broke the news about Sam Ryder last year has apparently said Rina Sawayama is our act.

I immediately assumed this was bollocks until I discovered she’s not actually that big, just a casualty of Muna’s Palsy, where gay interest hate sites latch on to a relatively obscure performer and make out that they’re the biggest star in the world.
Who?

Sam Ryder was big on Tik Tok and he was a smash hit, so let's keep the strategy going with Rina Sawayama. She's big on grindr.
She was massive a few years back when she went by the name Lady Gaga, so she’s also in keeping with our strategy of sending legacy acts.

Do not you dare get my hopes up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom