Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ---

• ---

• Total voters

VoR

Take it or leave it
Well, here we are. Will 2020 finally redeem itself at the eleventh hour, or stick to form and doom us to four more years?

_114788990_polltracker_index_promo976_v2.png

Streams:
ABC News (+ 538 Coverage):

CBS:

CNN: https://edition.cnn.com/specials/live-cnni-uk

Fox News:

NBC News:

OAN (Good luck): https://www.klowdtv.com/home.ktv

BBC News: https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/live/bbcnews

Sky News:

RT (Again, good luck):

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going for CNN, with occasional cuts to Fox News for a glimpse into hell.

One thing my obsessive following of this election has taught me that I kinda wish I didn't know, is that Sky News Australia is actually even more insane than Fox News.

I mean I know, Murdoch. But the UK version really doesn't seem that bad, comparatively.

Whatever I settle on. There are various YouTube commentators with decent insight. I might flit between CNN and BBC too.

One thing my obsessive following of this election has taught me that I kinda wish I didn't know, is that Sky News Australia is actually even more insane than Fox News.

I mean I know, Murdoch. But the UK version really doesn't seem that bad, comparatively.

Yes I'd noticed that. Really quite bizarre.

I've been so invested in this, I almost feel a sadness even though I absolutely expect Biden to win.

Anyway, I reckon it'll be a Biden landslide (he's acres more popular than Trump, ranked far ahead of him on ability to handle coronavirus, and near tied with him on the economy - it would be the first time the more popular candidate who was preferred to handle the number one issue in the country lost), with the Dems holding the House and winning the Senate narrowly. Militias will go on killing sprees anyway. Hopefully Karl Rove will die live on Fox News too though

Apparently Trump supporters are stopping others going in and voting for the opposition, some even with guns. How is that even allowed :o

I’m going out on a limb and predicting a landslide for Biden also, losing Texas but much more narrowly then anyone thought. Don’t @ me in 48 hours when this is proven wholly incorrect.

Last edited:
I still think Trump will win, legitimately or not.

It's been heartening to see everyone else predict a Biden win in that other thread, and I really hope they're all right. But I'm the same - after the horror of the last US election, the Brexit vote, the most recent UK election, I'm expecting to wake up tomorrow to bad news. There has been so much foul play involved, and he's an absolute monster of a person, hellbent on power.

Not sure how I’m gonna stay awake for the next 24 hours, I said I’d go into work tomorrow afternoon so (probably) won’t get a packet in, unless things start to look bad.

Everyone make sure your updating your HOT PREDICTIONS over in the other thread, you have until MIDNIGHT when the first results should come in.

I’ll probably be sticking with the BBC mainly because it feels odd not to, Sky have lots of fancy graphics but also have Kay Burley, and FOX is a MUST if it starts heading the way we all want it to.

I also still think Trump might win (whether legally or otherwise). It still feels too good to be true that we’d already get rid of him.

Currently leaning toward a narrow win for Trump with the Dems retaining the House.

I don't know. I'm quite concerned by the polls tightening in the last few days. Which is entirely normal, except that this President is entirely abnormal and the eagerness to get rid of him, if Biden really has this in the bag, should be at fever pitch now with a clear reflection of that in the polls. Basically all of my concern lies in the idea that the pollsters have got it very wrong. We'll see.

I'll have a disco nap and then get up at midnight and watch AUNTY BEEB.

I believe Florida's vote closes quite early (is it 7?) and is counted fast meaning that they should be ready to declare by around 3AM our time if all goes well. Pennsylvania on the other hand could take several days, so if it's very tight that could be a nightmare waiting game. However a win for Biden in Florida would be game over for Trump nice and early tonight :disco:

My major concern is that Biden's messaging has offered little to blue collar workers compared to Trump.

To a certain degree it kind of resembles how politics has gone in the UK - and in most of the world. Right wing politics is still dominated by wealthy elites but speaks most strongly to the working class, while left wing politics is home to comfortable middle class liberals.

Obviously the major difference in this case is the black vote, which will hopefully be decisive.

I’ll probably be sticking with the BBC mainly because it feels odd not to, Sky have lots of fancy graphics but also have Kay Burley, and FOX is a MUST if it starts heading the way we all want it to.
Kay Burley is a PLUS

THE ENTIRE EASTERN SEABOARD OF THE UNITED STATES HAS BEEN DECIMATED IN A TERRORIST ATTACK :disco:

Kay Burley is a PLUS

THE ENTIRE EASTERN SEABOARD OF THE UNITED STATES HAS BEEN DECIMATED IN A TERRORIST ATTACK :disco:
Sadness in her eyes no doubt

I mean she is GREAT but a WHOLE NIGHT is a bit of a challenge.

He's the people's princess, and a steadfast fractivist, Biden has it in the bag :disco:

Apparently Trump supporters are stopping others going in and voting for the opposition, some even with guns. How is that even allowed :o

It's not, but who's going to stop them? THE POLICE?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom