Veganuary 2021

That's true, I deffo need more protein in my diet. I was looking up some recipes for these healthy nut/protein bars, they all seem so complicated though :shy:
81vgmukSubL._AC_SY679_.jpg

There's very little I don't sprinkle it on now. I had it on a stir fry last night, and baked beans tonight.

I was the SAME, but honestly they are worth a TRY if you don't eat meat. And rave reviews all-round on the internet.

Oh I’ve had them! They just taste like normal Richmond sausages. Which I think are cheap tasting shite.

I cannot recommend Richmond frozen vegan sausages ENOUGH. I've tried 10,000 different vegetarian sausages myself and these ones taste SUSPICIOUSLY like meat. So much so I had to check the packaging that I hadn't bought the meat ones by accident :D
These are probably my fave too though I try and buy from vegetarian brands rather than bandwagon jumpers if I can, though more choice is always a good thing I guess. I enjoy the Linda McCartney Lincolnshire Style sausages made from pea protein too.

I guess there's the idea that perhaps people who buy Richmond sausages generally may be more likely to try or 'trust' the same brand for vegan ones?

I'm with Shee though, in that I think Richmond meat sausages are cheap shite. They remind me of school dinners in the 80s.

We ate out at a vegan pasta pop up restaurant yesterday. Delicious. Great food, but the absolute revelation of the evening was what they were serving instead of parmesan - ground cashew nuts mixed with nutritional yeast. Fucking amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom