Venom: Let There Be Carnage

Yes, I'm glad they seem to be leaning into how DUMB the first one was - I didn't have high hopes, but it had a really fun B-movie feel that I hadn't expected.

Carnage was always a favourite of mine in the comics (and I used to love renting Maximum Carnage for the Mega Drive even though it was actually quite bad) so it's nice to finally see him in a film - also glad they've given Woody a better wig this time around.

This looks even more ropey than the first film.:D

*Trailer also includes Carnage deep throating a cop.

Well it looks like more of the same I guess. Is Woody Harrelson a good actor, do we think? He’s just always THERE with that FACE of his

I loved the first. It was just so FUN.

Thank God they got rid of his Chucky hair from the mid credit scene from the first one.

Well it looks like more of the same I guess. Is Woody Harrelson a good actor, do we think? He’s just always THERE with that FACE of his
No, he isn't.

I thought the CGI was rotten in the first one though it was fun enough. This looks like a rerun and I can't muster much interest. I find the Venom / Carnage/ Spiderman thing a bit too confusing too.

US and Canada weekend box office takings were $90.1 million, a new October record and $10 million more than Venom took in 2018! :o

• Wow
Reactions: COB
Really enjoyed it. Largely more of the same but much shorter. Mrs. Chen needs more screen time, as did She-Venom.

Brief, very funny cameo from Rosie Marcel (Jaq Naylor in Holby City), her sister was one of the producers.

I love Rosie Marcel :D does this mean I have to watch this garbage?

I can't believe the runtime is 1:23 :D what did they do to it in the edit?!

I love Rosie Marcel :D does this mean I have to watch this garbage?

I can't believe the runtime is 1:23 :D what did they do to it in the edit?!
There were some very obvious cuts in both dialogue and action, but it somehow didn't stop the flow of the plot.

Is he shirtless in it is all I care about?

He looks especially fuckable in the trailer for this.

Oh yeah I watched this on a plane. It was truly awful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom