VENUS (new girl group)

It’s such a Saturdays song. And therefore I LOVE it. I’ve been hammering this all week, but then that will come as no surprise. 40k plays in a week on Spotify. Which isn’t amazing, though CuteBad are at 34k with their new one and it was released a week before.

It’s such a Saturdays song. And therefore I LOVE it. I’ve been hammering this all week, but then that will come as no surprise. 40k plays in a week on Spotify. Which isn’t amazing, though CuteBad are at 34k with their new one and it was released a week before.
But this thread is on the third page of Google and you have to search for Venus girlband, whereas the CuteBad thread is on page two and you only have to search for the name. That’s the real measure of success.

Wasn’t sure until the chorus kicked in but when it did the track sold itself. It’s easily better than all of the Cutebad singles.

It is quite a good chorus

Yeah. I didn’t hate it. The chorus totally makes it. The rap part is shit.

It’s such a Saturdays song. And therefore I LOVE it. I’ve been hammering this all week,
I love a good collective Moopy nod. Texas, MOVE OVER.

It's horrible and I love it :disco:

The styling och consulting in that video is fantastically grim. The dance moves even more so.

And they didn't even have the good luck to pick a sunny day to fly to Magaluf for for the video! Long may they REIGN

I mean it’s just the Flex video from Fifth Harmony but with even less star power than those ropey old gals. Your faves could never.

However that is a STUNNER of a chorus and is right on the playlist. Cutebad who? :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom