Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 03/10

• 02/10

• 01/10

• Total voters
'Waiting' is lovely, but my favourite deep cut from that album has to be 'Where life begins'.
Another absolute gem. I remember going to the opening night of the 'The Girlie Show' tour at Wembley Stadium and hoping that it would be one of the album tracks that made it into the setlist.

I was horrified to discover yesterday that I've only scrobbled tracks from the album 66 times. I've set about rectifying that and today is going to be an erotic(a) Sunday.

10/10 (this thread needs a poll)
Forgive the stupid question but how do I add a poll to the thread? I've never done one before. Does it automatically generate a ranking of 1 to 10 or do I have to create that myself? (If the latter IS the case then I can't be arsed.) Can a lovely moderator do it for me?!?

Forgive the stupid question but how do I add a poll to the thread? I've never done one before. Does it automatically generate a ranking of 1 to 10 or do I have to create that myself? (If the latter IS the case then I can't be arsed.) Can a lovely moderator do it for me?!?
You can do it by selecting 'create poll' from the three dots (more options) above your initial post. But you do have to choose the options and create it yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom