WandaVision

I see that removal of the space from the thread title, I'm assigning it to @ZenGiraffe and I'm in support

I'm very curious about how Wanda seemed to just go along with the thing at the end of the episode - it didn't seem to be part of her design, so is someone else affecting the reality? The boys seemed to be able to control their own ageing, I'm wondering if they're also able to make other changes.

Reactions: dUb
Poor Vision, he only wants to help :( There's no way he's surviving this series, is there?

I've seen it pointed out that we actually didn't get a Nineties sitcom - this was clearly based on Malcolm in the Middle, which first aired in the US in January 2000, but that seems a bit pedantic :eyes:

I enjoyed that, the costumes were cool. I wonder who they’re going to meet? Is it Bruce Banner?

Poor Vision, he only wants to help :( There's no way he's surviving this series, is there?

Well he’s already dead, I doubt she can revive him outside of the bubble.

I must say now I do need to re-watch it.

Is this the one you don't like at all? omg are they secretly trying to make use re-watch old movies to boost their views? :disco:

I watched Winter Soldier last night and will watch Civil War tonight because I feel The Falcon series will play the same game, especially after watching the most recent trailer.

I don’t remember hugely disliking it, just rating it lowest of all the MCU films and not feeling the want to see it again. Apparently I rated it 5/10 at the time.

The KAREN ENERGY of this :D :disco:
Euk8oACWQAA9tXB.png

A SINGLE SHOT of Emma Caulfield? Hopefully that’s a tease of her becoming a big deal rather than being completely irrelevant/edited out

I've found it weird that Emma hasn't had a more significant role in this, I Wonder how much has ended up in the cutting room floor :(

I rewatched this today, the scene with Monica passing through the barrier and getting her powers really was too fabulous for words.

I've found it weird that Emma hasn't had a more significant role in this, I Wonder how much has ended up in the cutting room floor :(

This could be the introduction to her character and she will do more on other shows/movies. I still believe there’s a bigger bad with Agatha.

Well they do keep saying that

Kevin Feige had to personally approve her casting, which suggests there's MORE in STORE

I didn't realise that they're releasing the soundtrack album for each episode on Spotify and other platforms the week after the episodes air, which is quite fun - obviously I can't wait until Friday so I can
stream Agatha All Along and get it to #1 :disco:

I didn't realise that they're releasing the soundtrack album for each episode on Spotify and other platforms the week after the episodes air, which is quite fun - obviously I can't wait until Friday so I can
stream Agatha All Along and get it to #1 :disco:

Up to 11 on iTunes and still climbing

This is cool - and really not a spoiler but avoid if you don't like speculation based on fact

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom