Waterloo Road UNDEAD

I hope the boy I went to school with who was in this returns as a 30 year old teenager so I have a claim to fame again.

:o

But it won't be the same without Mr Budgen :( Although I suppose it gives all the current Holby City staff somewhere to go when they get made redundant.

It's had a big revival because of the boxsets on iPlayer, and apparently big with youth and, as BBC News puts it, "diverse audiences" - so the BBC like it
Sounds like it should be headed to BBC 3

Goodness me, why? At least make it Hotel Babylon.

Goodness me, why? At least make it Hotel Babylon.
_Gyw5Rw-iEiKJYGPVaSRJ7nj3ZrW6Sc-pe3QcOLhiU3nhneOA00DAmR5gQwsa6pL3z7HYpqeFK2nj_ahh0q-lK3crx74DhMCeQK-782GKpafIzmt92paiRM8lHmI9MjnbLcQKcWEWkmVh12Tfzf77ozyLfS4J-82gI8eu-o-WZMML4jd2GwBMuiL7u79sWlsqTJdM9r4iJAg4hF32YQOzptg-n3WgdNDlm7Y8YwpFGHtOw

Ahem

I think I watched the first two or three series. No idea it went on so long after.

I preferred Ackley Bridge anyway, although I've also given up on that now.

I think I watched the first two or three series. No idea it went on so long after.

I preferred Ackley Bridge anyway, although I've also given up on that now.

Oh now I did like Ackley Bridge too :o

I've seen speculation that Holby was a victim of the new EastEnders set having gone way over budget. Like THAT was money well spent...

One thing I loved about Ackley Bridge was how they took Sunita Sarker from being a high flying designer wearing Clinical Lead Consultant at Holby's a&e department and made her into a fuddy mother with a fresh accent.

Couldn’t they have just relocated the city of Holby to the North West? Put it where Warrington is. Bosh - two northern dramas.

Couldn’t they have just relocated the city of Holby to the North West? Put it where Warrington is. Bosh - two northern dramas.
Why would you wish Warrington on anyone?!

All 7 new episodes are on iPlayer.

I'm on episode 2 and really enjoying it so far! It is quite STRESSFUL but has the substance that I enjoyed the first time round.

The old episodes have been doing well on iPlayer as well - in the TV ratings thread.

All 7 new episodes are on iPlayer.

I'm on episode 2 and really enjoying it so far! It is quite STRESSFUL but has the substance that I enjoyed the first time round.
Episode 2 I think was a big step up mainly due to Janeece :D
The LIDL Worsley cracked me up !

Oh and it is rather fun watching out for how many things that the teachers do that would result in an instant Special measures from Ofsted

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom